Task force gives seal of approval

Nothing more than an avenue to appease the unwashed into accepting transferable landowner tags and outfitter set asides. “But look at the work we did in getting 90/10 done”

Transferables and set-asides are going to be a huge ask that I honestly don't think can happen. There will be some contentious debates when it comes up!
I hope you are correct. I am in for the fight to prevent transferable and outfitter set aside. If they get transferable or outfitters tags, then w can kiss away any access programs we have. I would be ok with private land only allocations as long as they are taken off the NR caps.

I hope you are correct. I am in for the fight to prevent transferable and outfitter set aside. If they get transferable or outfitters tags, then w can kiss away any access programs we have. I would be ok with private land only allocations as long as theyh are taken off the NR caps.
Did you ever get that letter done regarding being against the one shot? Since so many people helped you figure out why you hate it the least you can do is share it with us.

Did you ever get that letter done regarding being against the one shot? Since so many people helped you figure out why you hate it the least you can do is share it with us.
Actually I am waiting for a reply from
Water for wildlife. I had sent an email and got no response. I have stopped by twice after work and have not found any one to answer a few of my questions.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom