Tattoos?

Buckriser

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-09 AT 11:43PM (MST)[p]Just wondering if anyody has any hunting ralated tattoos? Ive thought about getting one, but have never seen anything I'd want. If you can, post pics, and a story behind it. Ive thought a mule deer antlers and skull would be pretty cool. (european syle)

I have one that is fly fishing related. Sorry no pics but, it is a dozen flies around bicep.

I always wanted a tattoo and finally got my first one at about 48. I would do more but it ain't cheap. Here's my cape buffalo. I got the logo from Jack Atcheson and sons logo.

4b3cc62872f6dc6a.jpg

I was in a bar in Riggins, ID a few years back. The barkeep was a decent looking blonde gal. She bent over to pick up a case of beer and she had a tramp stamp of a six point bull elk...Best tat I have ever seen..

Troutcrk
"Livin the Dream"

I have a deer head on my right sholder blade, drawing up elk sheds all connected to run around my calf.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

One of my co workers older boys got a tattoo. He was pretty embarressed when I asked him why he had a whitetail deer tattooed on his shoulder since we don't have whitetails here. He didn't even know the difference, but now he does and he's stuck with it. Personally I wouldn't put one on my body.

I have an elk head on my shoulder euro style. Waiting to get back to st. george to get the muley skull euro style on my other shoulder.

I'm gonna do an arrow arm band on both sides under the skulls. with some tribal mixed in.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

4b3d43de1cfbe50e.jpg

Here is mine. Its a skeleton with ripped up camo holding a bow packing out a deer. He put leaves and skulls in the wind. It still needs color to bring everything out.

Vegas is way too close to risk getting a bad tatoo is St. George. The voice of experience has spoken!

i got one of my first 4x4 or 5x5 if you count the eye gaurds it goes from about an in above my collar bones down to the bottom of my ribs euro style of course worth every painful hour 4 hours so far and not done yet will post pic as soon as i find it

am i an idiot, or does that look like pure A one #####!! i would burn my arm off if that was on there!!! For god sake cut your arm off!!

no not either its just i wanted something to stand out so why not it was shrunk down of course but know giant by any means
if i remember right he was just a lil under 25 in wide and about 18 tall nothing specail besides he was my first 4x4

>I was in a bar in
>Riggins, ID a few years
>back. The barkeep was a
>decent looking blonde gal. She
>bent over to pick up
>a case of beer and
>she had a tramp stamp
>of a six point bull
>elk...Best tat I have ever
>seen..
>
>Troutcrk
>"Livin the Dream"

I bugled that six point in once and ended breaking some furniture before I could tame it....oh wait, that was just a dream, Damn!

I take it the LV in LVhunter stands for Las Vegas.

If you're a white dude in Vegas and you don't have a tat, you're an outcast. I think its a law in Vegas that all white dudes have a bunch of tats, ears pierced, and some type of facial hair going on.

+1 Shotgun. You also need giant sunglasses, a lift and giant tires on your pickup.

I'm personally fed up with seeing every douchebag who thinks he is tough inking up every square inch of skin because it is "cool". A couple of little ones are fine but for gods sake, the full sleeves, legs and up your neck look retarded. I wouldn't hire anyone that came into my shop with tat covering most of their body. To me it shows a lack of better judgement and that they are nothing more than sheep following the "whats in" crowd".
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

When I think about getting a tatto, or as Ted would say - experiencing my tribal side, I merely run over to walmart. I came into this world without one and I will leave the same. I have thought about a small plumber looking up over my belt, just above the plumbers crack.

tripolar,
what kind of shop you got?
smoke shop shack?

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-10 AT 09:38PM (MST)[p]No Manny, I have never touched a cigarette or any illegal drug in my life. I have a shop that makes dashboard Jesuses with tiny leather pants and assless chaps.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Polarbear.......could I get one of those that has the eyes that light up when you put on the brakes? LOL.......

Sure, we also make a hula dancer Jesus, a Jesus peeing windshield washer and a gay midget biker Jesus.
Eric

deerline.gif

Polar,
I was just checking the Fortune 500 list, and they don't have you on there yet! Sounds like it won't be long with the product line you've got! Still laughing from your earlier posts!!!!!

I saw a "jailhouse" tattoo that was SUPPOSED to be Neptune....God of the Sea. It was a way bad Neptune, but was actually really good, if you saw it as Jesus with a frog gig!

sweet jesus, that reminds me of the old two in the **** and one in the ***** saying. Again, I would honest to god get my arm caught in a combine to get that god awful thing off my arm!!

It comes down to being around 5' 2" tall with the most extreme short man syndrom I have ever witnessed. You know they do sell extenze if you wanted to give that a try???

I see Pbear is in top form as usual. That's what you get from hanging around with the 'Nuge. LMAO!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I guess Eel. I talked to the Nuge and he wants you to take him on a trophy turtle hunt. Can you arrange a high fence feeder turtle hunt for him? I told him that he would be hunting alone while you and the Shemane will be back at camp keeping the "fire" roaring. He's gonna call you this spring.
Eric

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom