taxiderimists

fisrtcoueswas80inches

Very Active Member
who does everybody use in here as their taxidermist? i took my deer head to arizona picture rocks taxidermy(237-7801) their prices are the cheapest in town and they do a good job based on looking at the studio. everybody that i called was around 500 dollars and took a year to get the head back. these guys are right around 400 dollars and their turn around time is 6-8 months. it is ran by 2 very nice gentlemen named doug and howard. to contact them, call the number to e mail doug and [email protected]
casey

I am taking mine to Wellers Wildlife Studio. They are a USDA or whatever approved taxidermist that you can have your deer shipped directly to from Mexico. Nice people and they do good work...... Allen Taylor......

Well actually I and my younger brother do all of our own work and a few for friends.It cost about 50$ or 60$ dollars for a deer or antelope.We usually can have a head done in a month and thats just because it has to dry.Right now were doing a 4/4 Blacktail and Antelope that I took last year.
These will have to be extra special for competion so it will be a little longer for them.The only thing wrong with doing your own mounts is your den fills up real quick like 19 heads in my small den. Devlin

I USE A GUY OUT OF SAN MANUEL (ABOUT 45 MIN. NORTH OF TUCSON). HIS NAME IS PATRICK NEWMAN HIS PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE AND HE DOES SOME REALLY AWESOME WORK. I WILL TRY TO POST A COUPLE PICS OF THE WHITETAILS AND ANTELOPE HE HAS DONE FOR ME. HIS NUMBER IS PROBABLY LISTED BUT IF SOMEONE NEEDS IT SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL GET IT FOR YOU.DEFINATELY CHECK HIS WORK BEFORE MAKING A DECISION,YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED....MICHAEL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom