Taxidermist came bearing gifts

Can't believe that Ram Ain't Broomed off!

NICE!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

nice mounts.....I'm betting those "gifts" weren't free....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Those are great mounts. Looks like I need a new Easter Bunny if that's what he brings you. I just get eggs.

Thanks for all the nice responses. I love getting to see everybody?s field and finished photos so I thought I would share. All animals were definitely once in a lifetime so I'm really glad I decided to do lifesize on them even though it probably wasn?t the best financial decision. It definitely makes a house a home like stated above. We will get to enjoy them every day now.

After many successful hunts I just can't seem to justify the costs to do a shoulder a definitely not a full size mount. Cost isn't the issue at all, but I'd rather use the money for more applications/tags the following year.

That looks like a giant ibex. I had an oryx tag last year in NM and shot a great bull myself.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-19 AT 08:41AM (MST)[p]Love the Ibex..glad you are paying the taxidermy bill too...did you eat him? how does it taste???....and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR LIKE CHICKEN FROM THE SMART ASSES AROUND HERE...HEHEHHE

Well we did eat some. Tasted little nasty and tough. We have a wild game feed here in our small sown and the rest went to that. They did it up with bbq sauce and pulled it. Took some of the game taste out but still not the best. Fun to have ibex on the menu though. Anybody saying it taste like ?chicken? might need taste buds checked. Ha

My better third suddenly likes my euro and shoulder mounts much better!

Congrats on all the hunts and taxidermy!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom