Taxidermist in Carbondale, Colorado area?

Engy

Does anyone know of any taxidermists in the Carbondale, Colorado area? Thanks for any help that is given.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-11 AT 08:27AM (MST)[p]Engy you can look up Colorado states taxidermy association. Once you find there forum they have a member list you can check out. Here it is good luck.

quest http://www.cotaxidermist.com/

Thanks quest. I had already looked at that but it seems to me there should be more taxidermists than that in the state. Do they all have to be members of the association?

No, they don't have to be a member. Yes, there are other taxidermists that don't like to go to these shows or take part in them. Who knows all the reasons why they choose to not join? Taxidermy associations are there to help other taxidermist improve their skills. It doesn't matter if you do this as a hobby, full time or just someone wanting to learn the art of taxidermy, the association is there to help everyone. Another way to find a taxidermist is by word of mouth or by advertisement.

quest

Slim's Taxidermy
7916 Colorado 82
Glenwood Springs, CO
970-945-2270

He's actually on Highway 82 between Carbondale and Glenwood Springs.....don't know anything about the shop, but a search revealed his shop. Hope it helps.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Thanks for the info BOHNTR. That will work out perfectly. Any body else have any experience with Slims Taxidermy?

Engy

took a duck to him last year did good work good timeline when it would be done and was actually done a month early good price for the area... also action taxidermy in gypsum does good work little pricey from what i hear thats about all of them that i have heard or know about

$MAVERICK$

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom