Taxidermists in utah/Idaho

K

klunk

Can anybody recommend a taxidermist in northern Utah or southern Idaho that does european mounts using dermestid beetles? I'm having trouble locating a good taxidermist.
Thanks guys

A friend in Blackfoot, Idaho does Euro's professionally by boiling/bleaching/re-gluing everything perfectly. Charges reasonable also. Don't know of anyone up here using beetles tho.

Klunk - only doing a euro mount with that rack? Well, I guess if $ is a problem. You could probably always do a full head mount later?

TRY COATES TAXIDERMY NEAR CAMBRIDGE IDAHO. REASONABLE AND DOES A GREAT JOB. I HAVE HEARD HIM TALK ABOUT THE BEETLES, BUT NOT SURE IF HE USES THEM OR NOT. HIS NUMBER IS 741-9205, LEAVE A MSG AND HE SHOULD GET BACK TO YOU. TRAVIS

orion23- Is this Glenn Coates just curious? Had a high school welding teacher named Glenn Coates. I worked for him doing taxidermy through school in Wyoming. Around 1996? he moved to Idaho.

I found a guy (from this website) who did an oustanding job! He did my elk and fixed my deer (that was screwed up by another taxidermist). He had my elk done in 1 week.

His prices are a lot better than most. His name is James Gunn and he lives in Syracuse Utah. Send me a private message if I can tell you anything else that would help.

Jason

fishhunt, yes it is glenn, and he was telling me that he moved over from WY. he does good work and doesnt get a lot of business up there so his turn around is fast. small world, huh. travis

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom