Taxidermy question

crimedog

I have a nice 30 inch 4x4 that my dad shot in the 70's. It's a great dear with good hiegth and width that I would love to hang up. The problem is a few years ago when we were moving my dad out of his house it got knocked off the wall in the Garage and fell and broke one of points off. I don't have the broken point but I am hoping that this is something a Taxidermist can fix. Does anyone know if this is possible?

The "Dermist from Idaho" could fix it. But I don't think you want the look of the Three A Bull. A bull with three main beams. Better find someone qualified like anyone besides the "Dermist from Idaho".

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-06 AT 10:31PM (MST)[p]Ya alot of taxidermist can fix it, they can cast you a new point or they might have some sheds laying around that they could match, there is a guy in wells nevada that could do it

I agree it's an easy fix! my cousin had a 15 x 16 his grandpa shot back in the day and he left it in his barn, and my cousin found it with many of the points busted and laying by it and the taxidermist fixed it, and staind it so it looks great, and you could never tell. I can suggest a great taxidermist. He is very well known for his work. I will leave you with his web site address so if your interested you can contact him. it is http://www.highuintahstaxidermy.com/ good luck with your restoration.
garrett

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom