taxidermy who would you use?

mooseman

i live 1/2 hour north of ogden. i have had two not so good experiences with two different ones (3 if you count a local guy who did it on the side) by the way i am looking to have an elk mounted.

I use a good guy in Hooper, I have liked the results.

He is honest and I feel does a good job. He usually takes about a year to complete an elk since he sends the capes to Texas to get tanned.

PM if you want his name to check out. You can see the crappy cell phone pics of my elk mount in the elk section.

Ryan Cook has done two of my buddies bulls and a antelope for myself. Does great work pretty quick turn around and reasonable prices.

Paul penne, search his name on here. He does great work. Stinkys bull and kawboys whitetail both look awesome. Never_catch has a friend that does it too, pictures look good but haven't seen anything in person.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I used paul pennie last year. I cant say enough good about his work or his operation. He is top class, Excellent work. Excellent experience. I hope to be able to take another one to him this year.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I've been very, very happy with the work and overall experience with Mike Christensen...Packout here on MM.

He's in American Fork so obviously a little ways from Ogden, but I would never hesitate to recommend Mike and his work.

Monarch mountain taxi on this site that does the scoring contest has some incredible lookin mounts. The scoring contest is fun but you should check out the work. I don't know the guy but seems like a good dude
There's ya a plug Curtis

I know Kody Wall has had some issues with some of you but I still use him and he does great work. I just got my daughters antelope back that took about a year and looks awesome and I have another antelope over there from this year. He's also doing a wall mount of a momma and junior racoon for my wife. There are several out there that do quality work. I know Monarch Taxidermy does a great job as well as Paul Penne. I heard that there was a guy doing some work out of Humphries Archery shop in American Fork that does a good job. I haven't seen any of his work but a friend of mine took a deer to him and he really like his work too.

It's always an adventure!!!

Dan Loveland out of American Fork. He did mine from 07, and now my bro in laws. He does great work and a really cool guy.

Traditional >>>------->

I live up here in Tremonton and have used Jeff Johnsen with Rock Ridge Taxidermy....I feel like he does a great job, reasonable on price.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Daves Taxidermy
www.davidbutts.com

Daves Taxidermy is a the place for all your animal art needs.

374 N Main St
Willard, UT 84340
(435) 723-5729

Does amazing work! The details to the muscle structure under the hide are very very good. Check out his web page and you will see what I mean.

We have had 6 pronghorn, 2 elk and 2 mule deer by him. His work is awesome!

Paul Penne!!! for sure!!! he has done a deer and moose for me, they look so good. If ya want his number I have it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom