Taxidermy??

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-12 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]Don't have any info of him and don't know how good this other guy is that i'm going to recommend.

Shawn Taws of Tawstaxidermy has helped a lot of guys on this forum with their hunts and info, including me. That alone, i think, makes him worth giving a try if looking for a taxidermist.

I think he is in the Yuba City area but not sure.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Eric does great work. He mounted an antelope for me a few years back and I could not have asked for a better result. He has an impressive show room in his shop worth checking out if you are in the area. I recommend him to everyone.

Yes, I have used Eric for years. He as done several deer, antelope, and elk for me. He has also done my african mounts, buffalo, plains game, and life size leopard. He did an excellent life size desert bighorn for me two years ago and I just dropped off a Stone Ram this week.
He does excellent work in a timely manner.
Hope this helps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom