TC Triumph

Lien2

Very Active Member
After waiting for a few months, I just saw my future muzzleloader yesterday at the local shop. The Thompson Center Triumph is exactly what I was looking for. I thought about the TC Encore, but could never see myself needing more barrels, and the TC Omega appeared to be hard to clean, I also wanted a "break open" gun.
To top it off, the basic model (blue barrel and black synthetic stock) starts at only $399! If they come out with a camo stock with stainless barrel, THIS will be my next gun!

Lien2

NO! I have yet to find a S/S camo one! My local shop has a black one, and I've asked twice at Cabela's and both times the guys there never even heard of it?!?!?! That place is a joke.
Also, hopefully I won't have to write a check, between the points on my Cabela's Visa card, and some gift certificates I have, it should be "free" if I get it at Cabela's!!! :)
Anyone seen the stainless camo triumph yet?

Lien2

Try this website:

http://www.trophyshuntinggear.com/Triumph_Muzzleloader.html

My brother-in-law backordered a SS Camo Triumph from this site. They told him that they're supposed to receive 18 new Triumphs in SS Camo from Thompson Center sometime around May 12th. As soon as they get them they will start shipping them out to the people that backordered them. I'm sure they will go fast. Also, their price isn't bad either. No sales tax, just shipping and handling.

They still putting tubbaware stocks on them? I got a new cataloge in today with the triump, $394 for the plain jane.

Also read that the "stainless" barrel is carbon steel with a coating to make it look SS.

I bought one last week in connecticut, full camo. I can't say enough about this shooter.It took 6 shots to sight in a group 370 grain conicals within a 4inch group @ 100 yards.Very light great looking beautiful trigger pull, and can load it with your fingers!!! It's even easier to clean. Simply out I LOVE IT common September!!!!!

Dang it!!!! I had no interest in a new ML, I have been pleased with my Omega, until now!!! First, I love the look. I am almost embarrassed that I also complain about cleaning the Omega as it is so much easier than the old traditionals, but the advertised ease of the Triumph looks amazing. I will need to check it out, but I suspect my Omega will become a spare.

Any recommendations for Utah legal scopes?

lone_hunter,

Let me know if you get the new one. I will be more than happy to take the un-used,outdated Omega off your hands :)

horsepoop.gif

Tom is so excited about his new T/C Triumph, it is guaranteed to find a big bull come September! Right Tom!! Let's just hope my ole Austin & Hallack can holds together and we can both be successfull!!!!

Anybody know where I can get my hands on one in Utah? Sportsmans does not seem to have them yet.

Bucksnort, my Omega is used. I have had it for 4 years and have killed 4 deer with it. I think I may be going through my second childhood, I see a new toy and I want it.

i think all sabots are a pain to load. I had to switch to the green .429 sabot and .44 bullet to get them down in my rifle.

M1: As I'm going to colorado for Elk I've only loaded conicals and Powerbelts (with ease), sorry no comment on sabots.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom