TC venture reviews

milkie62

Been out of the loop on the shooting industry for awhile and getting the itch for something new.Been to the local shop and the label on the TC Venture says 1" groups at 100 yds.Nice camo,all the way around.Comes in my favorite caliber 308 also.Anybody have one ? Any plusses or minuses. If they do what the claim is I may buy a 308 and a 223.Thanks for any input.

I have the TC Icon in a 243, and it will do what they advertise. My very first day shooting it, I had 7 different loads, and 5 of the 7 went Sub-MOA. Not a bad start! Last week, I was fine tuning an 80gr Barnes TTSX load for an upcoming Mule deer hunt, and the rifle turned in a .98" group at 200yds.

Nice guns.

Bout a New Tc Venture in a 7mm-08 first time at the range I shot less than one inch groups...great rifle love it~

How was the factory ammo groups..ie remington ? Can't see spending big money on something that does not shoot much better.

I have a venture in 308. Trigger was a little dicely but they are easy to adjust, shortened the spring a little and adjusted the creep and now it has a great trigger. There is a small allen head screw under the bolt to adjust pull weight but it did not back down enough for me. If you lift the action from the stock there are two adjustment screws, one for overtravel and teh other for creep. It is as accurate as advertised. I just shoot federal fusions in 150gr and it is easy under an inch.

The wieght and shot grouping seems to be great for a gun in this price range.Also like the full camo deal on stock and barrel.That way a few scratches won't matter.Ordering me one for xmas and then use some snow plow money for a 223 for the local coyotes and chucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom