Teen Ran From Chemo 18 Years Ago / Cancer-Free

So Manny you doing the hippy thing like the kid and giving up red meat and doing the herbal thing as well. Is that your point that red meat is bad or did you not read well enough to comprehend what he did to cure his cancer.

So he underwent 5 rounds of chemo and has been cancer free since. Great story.

you guys are hard headed, this is just FYI, you must have investments in the pill Co. there is so much evidence out there where alternative treatments are getting way better results...

red meat? was just one person theory, you know as well as i that beef today is fed hormones, i doubt that can be good for human consumption, he tried all herbal therapies, you can keep your old school mentality when it comes to cancer treatment have at it...

by the way i eat grass fed beef....

Great story and I'm glad it worked out for him. However, I can tell you several stories of folks who have forgone treatment and died which obviously disproves this theory. I also know people who have had treatment and died. It hardly constitutes throwing out the baby with the bath water.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

everyone make up is different, after watching my sister puke glowing green stuff after chemo and suffering more then necessary then still dying, well, I'll stick with alternative medicine, they have a much higher success rate then conventional medicine. Ie Poison

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-12 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]Suvival rates haven't improved with cancer in years with traditional cut/burn/poison methods. The med community considers you a cancer surviver after 5 years. So if you die on day one after five years you go down as a surviver.
Cancer is a huge money maker, you're ignorant to think they are working on a cure. Prevention is your best bet.
Cornhusker, since when is eating healthy (herbs) a hippie thing? Pretty small minded and uninformed!

Traditional >>>------->

I watched what chemo did to my father. It was ugly, painful and traumatic. I would never go thru it.

To me, it's like putting a pit bull in a chicken coop to keep out the coyotes.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

+1 nickman!

Not my dad but a close friends dad and NO F'in THANKS!!!

As Horsecreek said there has been no significant proof of increased survival since the ones typically employed by conventional docs and I don't find it at all hippie to try something that can't possibly hurt unlike chemo.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom