Tek Creek Elf Zone

M

millstev

Anyone have any info on the elk herds in this zone. I am trying to decide which over the counter elk zone to hunt since I cannot seem to draw a tag for diamond creek area that will give me a chance at a bull elk. any help would be great

Thanks

Tex creek?? alot of private but elk are there.
your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

If I was hunting for elf, I would look further North, as far North as you can go. J/K

Dax

TEX CREEK ELK ZONE... From what I understand it is a good unit to hunt. A couple years back they had a slaughter fest there though.. wiped out alot of elk. Winter came early in the mountains and drove the elk herds down to Tex Creek Zone. It was a general tag for cows and people cant keep there mouths shut and the whole state went over there and lit up the place. So, the herds got displaced and hit hard that year. They are in recovery time and the numbers have come back up. My recommendation is to get there early while joe shmoe is still at home in bed and get on them fast. The weekend will bring out the road hunters and they will sturr the pot pretty good. However, if the winter comes early.. the elk will be all over that place like the elk refuge in Jackson Hole. Good luck on you hunt. Hope you fill you tag. Oh, almost forgot.. watch the water... Depending on what kind of summer we have.. WATER IS KEY IN TEX CREEK..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom