tell me about BH209

nvhunter

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-11 AT 00:09AM (MST)[p]I started shooting a ML last year. I have always just used T7 pellets mostly for the convience. I dont know anything about BH 209. Just started reading about it here and wondering why everyone thinks it is better. I have seen that everyone says it doesnt leave the residue and hard loading like T7 pellets. Was thinking maybe i would give it a try. Just wondering why i should. Thanks guys

ps.... i shoot a TC Omega .50 cal

I have shot as many as 30-40 shots at one time without swabbing once. Also, I have shot and let it go days before cleanup, it is just not very corrosive. You can still get some rust under the right conditions, but it is not in itself corrosive like other blackpowder substitutes are.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

This is why I shoot BH209:
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID14/2077.html I couldn't get groups like that with Triple 7... It was just as good at 100 yds. I shot 25 rounds without swabbing and it was just as accurate as the first shot... It is amazing ! ! !

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

Its all I use in my guns for the same reasons already posted. It took me until my 30th shot to have an irregular flyer.

I shoot 250 gr SST with low drag sabot and 100 grain of BH 209 out of a TC Prohunter.

I have taken several Bulls and hefty Bucks with it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom