TEMPS IN YOUR AREA???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Seems kinda early to be this Warm!:D

A Cozy -17 this Morning!

Can't wait for January & February!:D

I Think I'll wear more than a Hoodie today,that didn't Quite it Yesterday!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Bess, you are right, it is a bit early for this nice weather we're having. I had gotten -0- degrees both yesterday and this morning. Even during the daytime, last couple days it hasn't gotten above freezing. Nice and sunny though! Tomorrow/today, supposed to get a good bit colder and snow is in the forecast!

I need to get me a winter job off the mountain!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'm waitin for the woodruffhunter Temp Report!

It always make me feel Warmer!:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I had to travel to Laramie for work and yesterday morning the trucks said -32.

Poor work truck wouldn't turn over

So I plugged it in.
Found someone to put jumper cables on me so I cycle the glo-plugs over and over and over and over.

After about 15 tries trying to start it fired up. Im glad this guy was willing to stay connected to my batteries or else the batteries would of been drained.

Time to talk to my boss about some new glo-plugs.

>I had to travel to Laramie
>for work and yesterday morning
>the trucks said -32.
>
>Poor work truck wouldn't turn over
>
>
>
>So I plugged it in.
>Found someone to put jumper cables
>on me so I cycle
>the glo-plugs over and over
>and over and over.
>
>After about 15 tries trying to
>start it fired up.
>Im glad this guy was
>willing to stay connected to
>my batteries or else the
>batteries would of been drained.
>
>
>Time to talk to my boss
>about some new glo-plugs.

-32 Huh?

Gotta Love Wyoming!:D

Musta been a Ford?:D

Best get your Additives Added to the Belchers Boys!

23 with a predicted high of 49.

2311idiot.jpg

Here on the front range in CO it is only -7 and schools, business's, military bases etc... are all closing. What a bunch of pansies!
This is the rocky mountains and people are complaining it is too cold, wtf?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

It was around 20 at my home in the valley in California yesterday but I still played golf in the afternoon.

So?

The F'N Dirty-MAX won't start!

This mean I can Stay Home Today?

Not a F'N Chance!

On the 7th Day God Created the 'Old' Ford!(Parked out back & Ain't been Started in How long?)

Then the Jumper Cables!

F'N Dirty-MAX is Started now!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-13 AT 06:58AM (MST)[p] ABOUT 50 FOR THE HIGH, 30 FOR THE LOW........PRETTY COLD FOR THIS NECK OF THE WOODS......CALI CENTRAL VALLEY......RUNNING MY HEATER !!!!.......YD.

31 with freezing rain here - there was a wreck on every single bridge on my way in to work this morning. These Texans don't know how to drive when it gets squirrely. Schools were delayed 2 hours this morning. Messed up my wife's day. Funny thing is, it was 88 here on Wednesday.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

High 32. Low 20. Snohomish Wa.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

It's snowing pretty good, gusty winds, here we go!!

I started the snowblower three different times this summer, cranked up first or second pull each time. You think it would want to start now that i may need it soon?

Murphy's rule is in effect! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

'Da Warden' is right at -20 as it is punishment to me for heading to Jackson Hole for this next week....Solo elk hunting.

I kinda put salt on the wound---with asking her if she was going to stay 'Frigid' while I was gone-ya...to JH. ha

Robb

-17 yesterday morning....it's a balmy 9 right now. Thank heaven for radiant heat!

Traditional >>>------->

-13 the last 2 mornings here in south Utardia along with 11" of snow another 5" expected tomorrow. (Gosh darn Obama). Trying to clean up my language Elkbum. I know how sensitive you can be. :p

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>>I had to travel to Laramie
>>for work and yesterday morning
>>the trucks said -32.
>>
>>Poor work truck wouldn't turn over
>>
>>
>>
>>So I plugged it in.
>>Found someone to put jumper cables
>>on me so I cycle
>>the glo-plugs over and over
>>and over and over.
>>
>>After about 15 tries trying to
>>start it fired up.
>>Im glad this guy was
>>willing to stay connected to
>>my batteries or else the
>>batteries would of been drained.
>>
>>
>>Time to talk to my boss
>>about some new glo-plugs.
>
>
>-32 Huh?
>
>Gotta Love Wyoming!:D
>
>Musta been a Ford?:D
>
>Best get your Additives Added to
>the Belchers Boys!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I Put anti-gel in and some 911 power service. Its a 2007 cummins. I thought the glo-plugs are going bad but my voltage is great so not sure what the problem it. I got 160,000 miles on the truck and has never been worked on other than oil change and tires.

About +7 this morning
30 years ago, pushing cows out in the basin, Ballard, every morning heading out to feed calves, -35!
that is the coldest I have ever been

This morning at 0500 hours when I went out side to get the local right wing paper it was 22 degrees.....been cold all day and still is plus had rain earlier this evening.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

We are a few days behind you guys. NOAA says -22 at 06:55 at the Gunny airport. Mine said -26 I will tell the wife -10...
I bet her jeep has a check enine light this morning...Drama Queen
Jeep. The John Deere 5300 has cows to feed....I guess I will find out if the "blended fuel" is 100 proof wiskey or 3.2 Coors.

22 degrees in sunny California........and it sucks to be this cold!

Just got back from 9 days in Hamilton, Montana. WTF? Are you people insane? Temp never reached 20 degrees the whole time I was there! I actually took a pee and immediately kicked it off the road!

Butte says they have 270 days a year that temps are under 32 degrees!

The term "below" will NEVER again be used in ANY place that my shadow will ever fall on. Even a morgue don't need those kind of numbers!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Almost couldn't start my Jeep this morning it was so cold. The CD deck was also acting weird. Damn it's cold.

It's been -10 to -15 below for the past week or so at night, sitting a 6 above right now. We're supposed to get a warming trend, 44 for highs and 22 for lows, we'll see...

Joey

This cold just plain sucks. North Dakota doesn't sound half bad about now.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

We got a heat wave going thru, right at 50 degrees here today. It was 10 above last night, about 25 degrees warmer than it's been.

This weather has been good for the plumbing business!! :)

Joey

I was in Iowa last weekend -14 that's awfully cold to be hunting Pheasant. I think my wife's right I am nuts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom