Texas Bruiser

T

TK

Just got a pic of a 273 B&C Buck shot today in S. Tx. Don't know all the details. Should show up on the Los Cazadores website in the next day or so.

Now Tom......

Don't do me like that...

If you're not going to put up the pic,

at least tell the story.......

lrv

Sorry Irv, I would post pic but I don't know how. The pictures I have were taken at the Los Cazadores store. Buck was shot near Encinal. Non Typical w/ one drop. It ought to be on their website any day. www.loscazdores.com Look under deer contest.
Don't have much more info.

TK,

They arrow some total toads on the King every year.
Those folks usually put'em up on texasbiggameawards.com

Will be some good bucks show up on that site.

Some of the Panhandle bucks are phenom's...

Larry

Most of the King ranch bucks show up on the Texas Gulf Coast Deer contest out of Kingsville. I saw 3 differnt bucks over 200 on various deer contests High & Low Fence this week. The quality of deer coming out of Texas this year will blow away the rest of the US in total numbers. I am not bragging just stating the facts. As you know we take our deer management very seriously. Have you seen any whoppers. I have a 4 1/2" 10PT roaming the area that will go 170 but I can't bring myself to shoot that young of a deer. I need to have my head examined.

Well, I have to think about your offer. Not. Hopefully he will still be around in a couple years when he will be old enough.
Appreciate the offer though.

TK,

We have the Acorn Crop From HELL down here....

It's gonna be real difficult until they start looking
at the does.

I've got the Rat'lin horns setting right here......

We'll see..

Will let you know sir....

larry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom