TEXAS DOE

Muley4x4

Shot this doe Sunday Morning. Shot her @ 13 yards with Muzzy Mx-4 and she ran about 50. Just thought I would share enjoy!!!

7571photo_2.jpg

Congrats on a nice doe. She will eat good for sure!!! Unit I hunt doesn't give out any doe tags and it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Congrat's good shoot'n hard to miss at 13yds :) Were you in a tree stand? That country looks pretty open...hard to put a stalk on... in that type of country. Definately be good eaten..

What kind of arrows are those?

Thanks for sharing the Pic

))))------->

>Congrat's good shoot'n hard to miss
>at 13yds :) Were you
>in a tree stand? That
>country looks pretty open...hard to
>put a stalk on... in
>that type of country. Definately
>be good eaten..
>
>What kind of arrows are those?
>
>
>Thanks for sharing the Pic
>
>))))------->

We hunt 1400 acres. It's a mix between Timber and Grass lands. We have had a rough year with the drought we have experinced down here. I was in a tripod in some oaks. It's up on a hill for some reason the deer love it. Even though the acorn crop is lacking this year.

It is pretty hard to miss at 13 yards. However drawing on a deer at that distance can be a challenge.

Had a real nice buck run in towards me Sunday night. 50 yards out but never came in. Got down at dark and he was standing there looking right at me. It's way to open to attempt a stalk where I was sitting.

Rifle season opens Saturday. I am going to try and hold out and get one with a bow.

The arrows are Cabelas arrows. I'm pretty sure they are made by easton though.

Thanks for replying. Good luck during rifle season sounds like if your on private property you are lucky and can continue to bow hunt without much outside hunting pressure.

Stick a nice one :)

))))-------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom