texas hunt

r270

I would like to get input from all about a texas deer and pig hunt.I would like to take my kids down and get them a whitetail buck. Has anybody ever gone on one ? price to expect? was it worth it? which part of texas? guided or unguided? Have been wanting to do this for a long time so I had better get started ...Any help would or contact info would be great

Thanks

Never hunted the deer, but I have been several times for hogs with several different places. I would strongly recommend looking at Clay Pope with Pope Brothers outfitters. Free Range low fenced hunts for just about everything. Our hog hunt with him was good... He takes limited numbers etc. Everytime we were out we saw a variety of animals etc.

Start looking here on this website. I have been on their site for a while and there are a lot of good outfitters and guides. If you are just wanting your boys to kill a doe, both high fence or free range would work. You can sometimes get a cheap dow hunt in a high fence.

If you are after nothing but a whitetail buck, look at a free range hunt. There are a lot to be had. I live on the Red River which divides Texas and Oklahoma. We are covered with hogs. So many that we shoot and roll into ditches. Texas has one thing we dont, they can hunt hogs at night.

Check out my buddies site kentoutdoors.com He's a great guy that loves the outdoors. He will go out of his way to get you an animal.

Thanks for the Info fellas I will check out both outfits .Ridn9high I Do not want to do a high fence does kentoutdoors do free range? thanks again for your help

PM never came through!

JJ Kent doesn't do high fence hunts, they're all free range. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like high fences at all and neither do I.

Send me another PM with any questions

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom