Texas Whitetails

B

Bigbuck9

Well the wife and I struck out on muley's in NM. Luckly a friend of our in Texas let us come down to shoot some whitetials. It was really hot and the deer weren't moving much, finally the last day my wife got a nice 11pt and I shot a smaller 8 pt.

474bb11b7b52639c.jpg

474bb1507be73f51.jpg

Looks fun to me I have always wanted to shoot a Texas Whitetail they are very nice looking animals

Jordan

Nice bucks , your wifes buck looks real good. Congrats and thanks for sharing it...

You guys did good.
If that was your wifes first whitetail,
she's go a long row to hoe, cause she'll have to
hunt a while to top that.

Congrat's

lrv

Thanks guys.

Irv
Ya that was her second whitetail but where we hunt she is going to have a hard time topping it. We have killed quite a few deer that size over the years but they just don't seem to get any bigger. Seems like no matter how many 3 year old buck like this one we pass on we just never see them again at 4 years old. I think most of them get shot on the neighboring ranches.

Here is a pic of her 1st one
474f48f8626a469c.jpg

Thats a good one too.

Yea, it's tough when you pass up young upcoming bucks
and the neighbors shoot them. Had my heart broke more than
once.

Good stuff,

Larry

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom