TEXTING

Gator

Long Time Member
I'm hoping that one day SOON they come up with a cell phone that if IT(phone) is moving it can't be used for texting, I'm sure every state would then require this technology in all the phones just for the safety issues.
Driving/Walking/biking and texting, those that do it are sorry ass retards.
So now you know my pet peeve.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

GATOR IS RIGHT, I SAW THE STUDY. CITIES ARE NOW OUTLAWING (BIG CITIES) TEXTING & WALKING. THEY ARE WALKING OUT INTO TRAFFIC, OFF CURBS, INTO EACH OTHER....AND GETTING HURT.

NEW YORK CITY WILL TRY TO OUTLAW XTRA LARGE SODAS AS THE POPULATION IS BECOMING TOO FAT.....GOOD LUCK W/THAT ONE.......YD.

Nobody cares who's manhole you fell into wetboot!

I fear the day my kids are old enough to have phones.

I never text when I'm driving.... I would have to put down my beer first!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Like this?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I guess stepping out into traffic while texting is a way to clean up the gene pool alittle. My kids are alright saying their kids will not have cell phone at young age.

I saw a guy on a Motor bike texting at 45 mph hour on my local streets. Now he will ended up in a crash sooner then later, that is what I'm thinking.

NOT Crazy(yet) But I sure hope some-one has the skills to invent it and make a ton of money off of it.

I've heard that have that technology but the problem is only turning it off for the driver. All the passengers wouldn't be able text. That would get old, especially for people who ride public transportation.

Make all the laws you want, you can't fix stupid. Laws won't have any effect on texting and driving.

law to stop you from driving and texting is already in place here and it hasn't stopped #####. All I'm hoping for is just some old fashion techology to stop them from texting while the phone is in motion. If you ride as a passenger tough luck.

You cannot "legislate" common sense......

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

At the same time lets require you to be stopped to adjust radio volumes, yell at your kids, look at the gps devise, turn on/up/down/off the AC, etc..........or lets all just use our own heads. I dont like big brother stepping in and adding more rules to their already out of hand list of all the things we cannot do. If you give them an inch, not only will you never get that back, they will indeed try to take a dozen miles.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom