Thank God Cali is looking out for us

Bessy has already made his donation to this group!

He should have just gave the 3 grand he donated to me so I could buy new binos.

I Don't Even Know What You Pack BINO-Wise?

But They're Plenty Big Enough To Enhance Any PISSCUTTER Buck You Look At In This State!

Bessy has already made his donation to this group!

He should have just gave the 3 grand he donated to me so I could buy new binos.

My uncle owns a section in the central nebo. On one tiny spring it's non stop cats on cams. Several pics have multiples at the same time.

But Remember!

There Are Millions Of Them!

They Are Eating All The Deer!

You Need to Do Your Part!

I still don't get your hang up on this one. For all your rants on saving deer, a predator that avgs 30 dead per year, kinda seems like it would be part of your rants.

This one I don't understand

Not A RANT At All!

When This Passed You Were On Cloud 9!

I Was Just Wondering How Many You've X'ed!

Wondering If You're Even Trying To Take Any Of Them Out?

I still don't get your hang up on this one. For all your rants on saving deer, a predator that avgs 30 dead per year, kinda seems like it would be part of your rants.

This one I don't understand

No cats left.

IMG_0236.jpeg

We have year round lion hunting and trapping in Texas. It has not lead to their extinction. Not even close.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom