Thank God for leftover Fire sale,,,

N

NMHUNTNUTTG

Got another 38 bow tag but may have to sleep on the couch for a few cuz I told my wife I wasn't gonna worry about not drawin a tag..She'll get over it soon enough....

Oh so everyone decided to get the 38 bow tag huh? Great now Im gonna have to see all you guys out there! Just kidding, anyone know the unit enough to help a guy out? Ha. But seriously if anyone wants company send me a pm or something cause I really havent spent too much time out that way.

Ryan

I've killed 4 forks in 38 with my bow and 1 3x3 with my muzzle loader, so this year I hope to find a buck atleast with 1 fourth point and 22 inches wide....Ah who I'm kidding, in bow range , I'm drawin back...Curtis, I thought about trying your country but dang it 38 bug bit again...

Sounds like the typcial 38 bucks, nothing big, lucky to kill a 3x3 esp in Jan. Hey but its meat in the freezer.... Good luck trying to find a 4th point 22" wide, I know they are out there but its like finding the chupacabra...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom