THANK YOU'S!!!!

MuleyMinor

Nothing Pisses me off more than when you giVe someone a place and there is no THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I ...................................................................... REALLLLLLYYYY..........

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-11 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]A place to hunt??

I've got a few honey holes and I shared one with a guy and he told me he doesn't want me in there until after his week long hunt.

IT'S PUBLIC LAND!

People lose their minds this time of year. What the Phck! are people thinking sometimes.

Amazing!

What's even more amazing is that I will be the first one he calls to help get one out if "they" get so lucky.

And still no Thank You.

Zigga;

If that guy calls for your help to pack one out. I would remind him of his request to not come in during that week and he would have to wait.

Then put him on your "S" list for the future.

RELH

Id remind him what it feels like to have a fist up side his head,I hope you let the guy know what a prik he is.

I know a clan (it's not the McCoy's) who will show up with a jug of kerosene if you don't turn over your honeyhole map.

Eel

I had a guy pm me a month ago wanting to get in on some of my elk spots. I got the sob story about how his buddy is comming out from back east to hunt elk at his invitation but this dude does not know where to take him. He somehow found my posts of elk success over the past years and asked me if I would point him to an area where he could have a GOOD chance of filling his out of state buddies tag. I told him I would not give out locations but instead wrote about a page worth of very helpful information on how to hunt elk in october.......Not even a thanks or a reply back from the dude. That is why I created the ARM CHAIR SCOUTING thread a while back. It pisses me off when these ungreatful lazy bastages come on here and go for the free hand outs!

Eel you are right about us and the kerosene, but we will still allow you to come in and hunt your own honeyhole. We are not like that slob that Zigga incountered.

That way you would feel better about packing out mine or Ransom's deer for us. We might even give you a few steaks, but it will not be any of the backstrap.

RELH

I took a guy to one of my best deer spots a few weeks ago and asked that he just doesn't take anybody else in there. He has given me some good turkey hunting and allowed me to take a whitetail doe off his property, so I thought I should repay. I get a call later that night about how he didn't think it was right of me to ask him not to take anybody else in there!!! What the heck, you would have never known about this spot if I would not have shown you. Who cares if it's public land, thank me and follow my requests. I found an excellent elk spot and he saw pictures. He has called me about 10 times since he saw the pictures wanting to know if he should come on my elk hunt with me. Forget that...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom