Thanks Doug/Camer Land

BrianID

Very Active Member
Just wanted to thank Doug from Camera Land for an order I made a week ago. I was hesitant to place an order with an unknown company but I'm glade I did. He was quick to answer my emails. It only took a 3 or 4 days to ship from NY to ID. Thank you for the great customer service.

Don't keep it a secret Brian, what did you get ?? We're needing something to harrass somebody about.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

My pleasure, I am glad that you are pleased and that DHL was timely with the delivery.
Enjoy

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

RE: Thanks Doug/Camera Land

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-06 AT 07:19PM (MST)[p]D13er,

I bought the 80mm Nikon Sky and Earth spotting scope. For the price I don't think I could have found a better scope.

What did you think I was thanking doug for??? ;)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-06 AT 12:32PM (MST)[p]I second the thanks, I've delt with doug twice this year and had awsome customer service and speedy delivery new rangefinder in 4 days New york to Washington State.Thanks again Doug

Brian

I just recieved my new Nikon Earth Sky 80 mm from Dougs Camera Land and I love it my question is how do I show proof of Purchase for the Warranty??? Never recieved an e-mail or anything to show I purchased it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom