Thanks to all my brothers and Sisters

joesikora

Long Time Member
Hi guys and gals, I just seen an new member in campfire I think? As usual I welcome him aboard and told them to check out Bessy and the gang in General Hunting and told him to check the awesome hunters we have here in the NM forum as I was writing that thread to him it reminded me on what a great family I have on here. You guys took me under your wings and always help out this flat lander for IL. not the mention offering to loan me your archery equipment, camo clothing use of a UTV and guiding help when all my stuff was stolen in Springfield Mo.
So I‘d just like to say it again thanks for your friendships!

Thanks
Joe

Last edited:
Hunters and outdoorsmen by and large are wonderful folks. Something about the desire to chase Gods critters in Gods creation I'm thinking.

the new mexico group is full good people and the people when your in there state re some of the nicest you will ever meet. could be the first time in like 9 year I don't get to travel from pa to go hunt there. will try a score a last minute landowner elk tag if one come around for a good price

the new mexico group is full good people and the people when your in there state re some of the nicest you will ever meet. could be the first time in like 9 year I don't get to travel from pa to go hunt there. will try a score a last minute landowner elk tag if one come around for a good price
Love your response my brother!

You know my amigos, I think there’s one thing the people of NM need to do, it is to get rid of your current politicians. I went through Alb by mistake coming home from AZ last year what in the Hell happened there!? I never seen so much filith in my entire life. I assume I was at the truck stops. Holly F*ck! You all need to do what you did to get the Politicians to give the R‘s more elk deer tags! Band together and do the same for your community, I have some good friends on here that are raising their children hoping and praying for them to be safe and not fall into the drugs etc that will ruin their lives. God please keep them safe! And for the adults Vote!

your amigo Joe

way cool!!!!
Hi vinihunt, let me know when your doing another fund raiser. I’ll be happy to donate a Remington 870 Express to raffle off if that would be alright with you? Just let me know. I think your bride might still have my cell number if not I’ll send it to you on FB

your amigo
joe

Yes Good things happen to good people(you are one) BY good people.
Hi Gator, me, my wife and her brother Jr want to go ditch patriot hunting with you this fall do you have any openings if so just let me know. I’ll send you my cell number if you need it.

thanks Joe

Does any of you guys know Muley_73? Man he was nice enough to share some pics with me of Golden Hour in Utah Wow they were some beautiful Photos!
joe

Joe

since the Fall sports here in NM will be playing in the spring and if SFHS have a fun raiser. I will let you know for sure and we appreciate your support amigo!

vini

You know my amigos, I think there’s one thing the people of NM need to do, it is to get rid of your current politicians. I went through Alb by mistake coming home from AZ last year what in the Hell happened there!? I never seen so much filith in my entire life. I assume I was at the truck stops. Holly F*ck! You all need to do what you did to get the Politicians to give the R‘s more elk deer tags! Band together and do the same for your community, I have some good friends on here that are raising their children hoping and praying for them to be safe and not fall into the drugs etc that will ruin their lives. God please keep them safe! And for the adults Vote!

your amigo Joe

You are very observant, 80 years of Democrats in control of our House and Senate results in what you saw Joe. Love my State ....Hate Santa Fe

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom