Thanks to All.

E

elk4you

I just wanted to thank everybody here for their prayers and support. The operation was a success, and I feel better everyday. I can't believe how many meds I am having to take, but it is sooo much better than before. My sister, the donor, is doing great as well...we both went home three days after surgery.

I especially want to thank Drum and Tara for letting me invade their home for a month. Recovery and healing is so much easier with friends like you.

Thanks again, to everyone here.

Josh Rector

Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Mike
at235.gif

Awesome, hope all stays well.
sounds like you will be up and ready for October,that greeaat.

Glad to hear all is going well. Hope you are feling back to normal real soon and out in the hills this fall.

mouse.gif

Howdy,

Yahhhhooooo! Good news!!! Boy are we glad you are doing better Josh!!! We held you in our prayers, and the kids who attended your demonstration in my class were praying for you also!!! Let us hear from you again! Perhaps we can do the same demonstration next fall???

Best to you,

Coach

Josh,
Good to see you back aboard again here at MM.com Sounds like it went well for you and your sister and the best of speedy recovery for the both of you and no set-backs later.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom