Thanks Travis Scott for making a kids dream come true!

DonMartin

Very Active Member
Just wanted to share with everyone the news that Travis Scott @ Southwestern Hunting Adventures has generously agreed to guide a youngster from the AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime on a an awesome December muzzleloader deer hunt.

This all got started when a friend of mine, Johnnie Carey from California decide yesterday to donate his premium December deer tag to AZ HOAL.

Johnnie is an awesome guy, and this is a great tag. Right away I thought of Travis Scott as the guide to do the hunt. One phone call and he was immediately on board with the hunt.

The Arizona hunting community is fortunate to have guides like Travis and Troy that are always willing to step up and help out on deals like this. Remember, they are donating their time and talents on a hunt that they could and should get a lot of money for.

If anyone out there would like to join the AZ HOAL team and help out deserving kids on other hunts, please don't hesitate to call me (928-303-9481) or e-mail me [email protected] and let's get you on board.

We have tags, we have kids, we can always use guides and assistants on these hunts.

Thanks again Johnnie and Travis for making a youngster's dream come true!

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime

In my desire to get this out quickly , I forgot another important fact about our donor, Johnny Carey.

Johnny is donating $500 to AZ HOAL towards the expenses associated with this hunt!

You know it is one thing for a guy to donate a coveted big game tag that he waited a long time to draw, but when he goes that extra mile and says he wants to cover expenses too, well what can you say?

Yep, the man is sincere in supporting AZ HOAL and helping us fulfill out mission!

Thanks Johnny and thanks Travis and thanks to all out there that help us and the other non-profits who help make kids dreams come true!

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom