thanks VETS..

R

RACKMASTER

Thanks for all you gave passed and present and understanding freedom has a cost!
God Bless all you men and women!
455680a768ecb4ab.jpg

rackmaster

I took my dad (WWII vet) to see the movie "Flags of our Fathers" today. They let him in no charge! I thought that was nice.

Thanks to all the veterans!

Steve

This year our company contracted to build a war memorial in West Jordan Utah. We designed and built it with 2 50,000 lb. murials that were lowered in place with a crane and a reflection pool. It is a beautiful place. We personally contributed 10% of the cash to build the project and we could not be happier with the outcome. This was not a project we wanted to profit financially from necessarily. We have already profited in so many other ways from the vets. On July 4,2006 Senator Orrin Hatch, Senator Bob Bennet, The Mayor of West Jordan, and most importantly many vets from different wars gave speaches. One of the men was an old Apache who was a wind talker in WWII. We had front row seats and I cried many times throughout the ceremony. They fired cannons something like 24 times in honor of the vets. All 6 military branches had a flag there and they each took turns raising it while in full uniform. What an awesome display. It was definately the most touching July 4th I have ever experienced.

God bless you vets. We love you even though we may not know you. This country and everything we have has been allowed to exist because of the freedoms which you preserve. Thank you from the bottom of my soul.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom