Thanks Wyoming!

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
Many years ago a friend of mine gave me belt buckle for a present. On it were the words, "Wyoming IS, What Amercia Was!"

I was honored to spend the best part of a month in Wyoming this fall and I just want to say thanks, to a very great state and thank God, a good part of it remains as he made it.

Five of us bowhunters applied for antelope permits as a party and drew. We all took our bucks with bows and we all had a very great time.

Here's a photo of the buck my son took on that trip.

4538codys_for_mm.jpg

I was also honored to shoot many wildlife photos and here's just one example.

551518.jpg

Thanks Wyoming, we had a fantastic time. Hopefully we can draw out soon again and enjoy a great time in that fine state! BB

I am with you on this ! Thank God for Wyoming !Many a day I have spent chasing the deer and antelope of this great state.Looking forward to next fall as my wife and I will be chasing antelope again.
great photos !

Here's a photo I took last fall. If you notice closely you will be able to see its the same buck my friend took this year. Here it is alive just one year ago.

7838scotts_2010_buck_alive.jpg

And here he is not long after Scott shot him on open day of the archery season.

4890scotts_2010_buck_for_mm.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom