Thanksgiving 2012 Hunt Story

Rocketeer

This past year I was lucky enough to bring my 16 year old daughter on a hunt in New Mexico. We had a wonderful time with great friends and family. To top it off she got a beautiful bull. She and I decided earlier this Spring to submit the story to the Huntin Fool. It did not make the magazine but it is part of their member choice stories on-line. You can check it out at the following link and for those of you that are members give us a vote if you like it.

http://www.huntinfool.com/stories/story.asp?SID=5989

This year we will be going for the cover...She drew the Unit 17 Youth Muzzy tag...New Mexico here we come!!!!

Regan and I hope you enjoy the reading. We had a great time making the memories and reliving the story as it was put to paper!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom