Thanksgiving

vinihunt

everone here in NM have a great safe thanksgiving, spent time with family, relatives and friends!

on way out to see my parents in abq from La cienega, pullin my atv's trailer and head down to 16 for cow elk hunting tomorrow! with my Dad and my brother! can't wait to have fun! hope to post some nice cow! will be back home monday if I tag out early, home sunday!

hope the weather will be nice down there!

Vinihunt and family!

Hope you had a good thanks giving to Vini. Good luck on you cow hunt I was down in 15 this past week and the weather was great. The nights were cold under 20 and the highs were 45-50 with just a little brez every once in while.

Muliefanatic

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-08 AT 10:56PM (MST)[p]hope you guys had a good one..this is how i spent my thanksgiving morning..3 dogs came running in..even in the pouring rain
492f88074e1432c3.jpg

Thanks Vini, I sure hope you had a great day and you guys have a great hunt. Looking forward to hearing about the elk hunt.

nmbullfighter, sounds like fun , thats a great looking rifle too......223?

Bullfighter,
That IS a sweet looking R-15.
I'm looking at getting one as soon as a vendor gets one back in stock...I want the 22'' barreled version, but I dont know how picky I should be with Jan 20 looming.
How does your gun shoot?
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

i wanted the 22 inch barrel too but i was told you wouldnt notice the difference between the 18 and 22 inch barrel..

I love the gun, i had it hammering 3 inch groups at 200 yards but my scope came loose and I never dialed it back in cause i got a vortex scope coming on tuesday

I called a coyote in this morning and at 300+ yards i aimed 6 inches over his back and the bullet hit 6 inches over his back just where i was aiming..gun shoots great

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom