The Bowhunter Jamboree

The phone number for Jay Walk has the wrong area code. It is 435, not 801. Should be lots of fun!

PRO

Here are some of the many prizes that have been donated and are going to be given away at the Bowhunter Jamboree.
Bowtech Guardian bow
Whisper Creek bow
Shoulder mount donated by Dan Loveland
Clark Jungle Hammock
As well as other prizes donated from Hoyt, Sneaky, Utah archery Center, Wasatch Front Muleys.
Please come out and enjoy this shoot it will be fun for the whole family. Hope to see you there!

The Bowhunter Jamboree was a huge success this year. There were more people that showed up and supported UBA than we had expected. Here are a few pictures of the event.

Here are the winners of the pop up event.

1st place Patrick Hansen (Bowteck bow)
2nd place Tim Kern (head mount)
3rd place Dusty Powers (Range finder)
4th place Randy Johnson (gift certificate)

46a8d2ca5c526cc8.jpg

Long shot winner along with a few runner ups. The shot was unmarked 187 yards closes to the center. It didn't take these guys long to dial in there bows.
Shawn Lake was a ? inch off center and the winner of a (whisper creek bow).

46a8d5b765973f4b.jpg

Here is a picture of the winner of the Clark Jungle Hammock. Jace Sager. For those who haven't tried this out you are missing out 4 season tent barley over 3lbs and no rocks in your back.

46a8d8de6d767538.jpg

Smoker round
1st place went to Dave Roberts Sorry I didn't get a picture of that.

Here are a few pictures of people cought on the hill shooting.

46a8d6b067e43832.jpg

46a8d6df684864f0.jpg

46a8d7656976b9c5.jpg

46a8da5b728039a1.jpg

Looks like it was fun, bummer I missed out. I'll be there for sure next year. Thanks for the pix Scott.

PRO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom