The Call Of The Wild

To bad it wasn't in Wyoming. You could have killed every last one of them.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

isayNUNYA

Thats a very closed minded statement.
Not to menction politicaly incorrect.
He should of shot three or four of the varmints, and let one or two go.

I edited the link to the video. Hopefully you guys can see it. Shows up well for me and several others on a local BC site.

We have an open general season on wolves here with no bag limit. The new hunting season calender year just started as of April 1st. I currently haven't bought my new hunting licence yet. I normally wait until May when I start hunting bruins again.

If your gun jams or barrel gets hot then maybe just maybe let one or two go. Moral of this story - always have a back up gun...

I played the video and my 2 labs came downstairs to see what was up...I think the call of the wild worked on them....

>That wolf sounds just like a
>dog my neighbor had. And
>then one night it just
>disappeared.
>
>Eel

LOL eel ,it just disappeared???LMAO

JB

>>That wolf sounds just like a
>>dog my neighbor had. And
>>then one night it just
>>disappeared.
>>
>>Eel
>
>
>LOL eel ,it just disappeared???LMAO
>
>
>JB

Yep, just disappeared. My neighbor even went house to house and put up posters on all the telephone poles. That didn't work. It sure was nice and quiet after that.

Eel

Awesome video!!!

Eel,

I'm going to need that 40 bucks before I can send back the hide :)

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Very nice video indeed.

Eel, wonder if the same thing happened to your neighbors dog as the pet coon that "used" to bother TripleK?

RUS

Sounds like my Husky from years ago when we had a full moon. Sure miss that Husky, my first dog. Bought him up in Washington state in 1972.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom