THE CARONA COME-BACK???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
What We Gonna See with the Next Round of Carona?

Maybe these People with No Money will get their Wish & Get another Check in the Mail?

How's Your TP StockPile Looking?:D

The virus is still out there, no question about it.

If you send 10 people out to count wolves and they come back and report that they saw 10 wolves you might say that's not too bad. If you send 1000 people out to count wolves and they come back and report that they saw 1000 wolves, would you conclude that the wolf population took a huge jump and are spreading like wildfire? No, you just have more counters. It's the same with the coronavirus.

That's at least part of the hysteria.

Here is a hypothetical for you. What would the news story be for the next week if Trump invented a cheep and easy vaccine for corona virus that he can distributed to every American with one week?

They would say trump stole the recipe from a black man!
I bet it was Lebron James.

I like how that guy has been going off about racism and my white privilege for the past month and today some white dude handed him 100 million dollars so he can start a "Media Company".

How many of yall privileged white dudes out there think someone would give you 100 million bucks to start anything???? I don't care if you held the patents on whiskey, poontang, and you were white, nobody would give you $100 million dollars.

I don't know if Labron James knows what a Media Company is, but I bet his personal starting salary will be about $90 million.

The virus is still out there, no question about it.

If you send 10 people out to count wolves and they come back and report that they saw 10 wolves you might say that's not too bad. If you send 1000 people out to count wolves and they come back and report that they saw 1000 wolves, would you conclude that the wolf population took a huge jump and are spreading like wildfire? No, you just have more counters. It's the same with the coronavirus.

That's at least part of the hysteria.
And the number of deaths, according to CDC data suggests the raw number of deaths is dropping...all while more new cases are being found.

ILI "Influenza-like Illness" is tracked nationwide. I think in the coming months we will see that ILI was much higher than expected. A commonly held interpretation is that COVID spread much faster than previously thought. The implication is that it has been here longer than we thought.

My guess is that the CDC start point of January will be backed up to November or so.

All this points to a tremendous number of cases, but the number of deaths from COVID will continue to decrease, just as CDC reports has been happening since March.

It's all about the election, the Dems want us in the Covid frenzy so they can have there " no show" at the polls call in election.

A patent on poontang......thank you...I will always laugh about those awesome words. I can't wait to use that term myself.

Anyone on MM personally know anyone who got the corona? We had some nasty chit back in February in our house but never confirmed corona. Although the county was f'ed up for a solid month + .

Herd of a few job sites in my area that had a few guys test positive, but I don't know anyone personally.
We got hit in February too.. family members with fever longer than they ever had, but this was before the hype so we never thought of covid.

yep, I know a guy in his early 70's that tested positive. A couple months later face to face I asked him what was it like? He rolled his eyes and said, "its all a crock, had a mild cold for a couple days, thats it. I think its being blown way outta proportion so they can socialize the country." No one else in the house got it.

Y’all need to take this second lease on life to give out reparations for the sins of anyone who could be your forefathers.

I got something bad late February. 102 fever, pretty much bed ridden for 4 days straight. Lasted a little over a week. Tested positive for type B flu but wonder if it wasn't the Rona. Had gurgling in my chest at night and the worst sore throat I've ever had. Was no beuno whatever it was.

I traveled to Florida at the end of February with the family for a week stay at Universal Studios.

my daughter and I got sore throats, fevers, dry coughs. It put us both down for the latter end of trip!

my breathing was the worst I’ve seen it my whole life!

took three weeks to feel normal again.

My 13 yr old daughter got pneumonia during the recovery process!

We both recovered but we all wonder what it was that we got!

It wasn’t until a couple weeks after the trip that we learned about the Corona.

Still thinking about getting the test to see if I’ve already had it.

My 55 yr old neighbor and his wife just recovered from it. The virus put his wife in the hospital for two days for breathing issues but he recovered much quicker. Said it just felt like a really bad flu. No energy for four days as his lung capacity wasn’t there to provide the oxygen he needed to function as normal.

Anyone on MM personally know anyone who got the corona? We had some nasty chit back in February in our house but never confirmed corona. Although the county was f'ed up for a solid month + .

Ye I know some people. My daughter in-law, and my granddaughter both have it right now.

My daughter-in-law felt pretty crappy for about a week, but feels fine now. It did not effect my granddaughter at all.

I know 2 other people who have it right now, both them got sick for about a week but are feeling good now.

My wife and I did not know they had it at the time, but had that batch of grandkids spend a couple of days with us while they had it.

Everyone who was at the house at that time has been tested and nobody else has it

As far as the death rate goes you have to understand that there is a difference between dying from covid, and dying with covid.

Just remember the hospital where the person dies gets $39,000 from the federal government if the person dies “from” covid or with covid, the death is recorded as a covid death either way.

Last edited:
Just remember the hospital where the person dies gets $39,000 from the federal government if the person dies “from” covid or with covid, the death is recorded as a covid death either way.

I wonder who's hair brained idea that was? I want my doctor to get paid for keeping me alive not reporting my death. It must be a government program because we all know how much the government cares about us.

I wonder who's hair brained idea that was? I want my doctor to get paid for keeping me alive not reporting my death. It must be a government program because we all know how much the government cares about us.

Part of the initial panic over all this covid emergency spending. Trump signed it, and his hair is pretty smart.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom