The Club House Magazine

Feleno

Long Time Member
Recently Founder and Rug came to me and asked if I'd be interested in helping them out. I guess membership to the club house is growing rapidly and now they can afford a magazine which will soon be on sale here and on news stands. So its my great honor to bring a preview of the 8th magazine in the Feleno Publishing empire to MM.

ClubhouseFinal.jpg

That's just wrong!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

GEEZUS!

I get a call at work informing me to shut everything down until I see this!

Of all Publications I never thought I would/could or should not be mentioned in, it would be this one!

Nice work F'er!

And on the Front Cover we have,No other than the Man in the Buff himself is wet_boob!

I don't want a copy,Front Cover done enough damage & I don't wanna see the Centerfold!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-12 AT 10:41AM (MST)[p]TAG
I could probably get you a job at the graphics department if you are interested.

King
Yeah its a bit disturbing but they first 'pitched' the idea of a pop-up book. Imagine what that would have looked like.

ROFLMBO

Well done, once again you have out done yourself on the magazine!!! ( I am glad I lay low enough not to make the cover)

I don't wanna know why the pages are stuck together ;-)

4174cup.jpg

I see an opportunity for some fast cash here.

Is it possible to have a classified page and if so, would some of you guys be interested in any trained sheep?

Or do you think they would be too mundane for the Clubhouse?

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

That was awesome, Feleno! I like the detail in the magazines name. Very, very funny....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

I had a treehouse when I was a kid. I thought of it as a clubhouse and, before today, remembered it fondly. Now that memory feels cheap and tarnished for some reason...

Wiz nice tent!

Just wait until sage see's he is on the cover, lmao

45 almost rear ended? Guess again, right Bess.

LMAO F-Dude!!! Thanks fore the publication. Your lifetime VIP Pass is in the mail.

ROFLMFAO!! F-Dude, I just rushed to the store to pick up a copy...wtf are the pages to ALL the magazines stuck together??

~Z~

Hey Chubby and wet-titty, you guys are just jealous I made the cover. That is a good pic of me though, I must say.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-12 AT 05:08PM (MST)[p]Thanks to those that found some humor in it. Sorry to those who it further traumatized. Bean, I wish I could turn back the clock an unpost it :)

Not sure what happened to the sticky pages. When they were boxed and sent to the Club House the were in perfect shape. I'm guessing some kind of "rubber" cement got on them.

Wiz, you got a good eye for the subtle. Not sure how many people would catch the details.

LOL, I had to go back and see what Wiz was talking about. Figures he'd be the one to find that!

LMAO, Got me!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'm not sure MM is right for me after looking at this thread. Although I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. On second thought, whats the address to the club house?

I'M JUST CURIOUS THATS ALL.

Feleno, you have waaaaay too much time on your hands (I am afraid to know what else you might have on your hands after thumbing through that mag), but we all love the fact that you do. It's not often that I actually LOL. But I can honestly say LO effen L.

For those of you going down to the sportsmans expo, Founder, Rug and their newly appointed sexretary OVERTON have spent alot of time setting up a booth. They have paid me alot of money(mostly from the expo tag money) to come down and sign the cover of the magazine, or sign anything for that matter.
On a side note. due to the high volume of PM's I have recieved from MM'rs wanting to meet, I feel it is important to let everyone know I am happily married to a woman! so please leave me alone. Thank You

boot
Will you be using a permanent marker? I may swing by and have you sign mine. Will they have a private booth? I'm rather shy.

Funny, funny stuff man!!! I'm going to be chuckling all day.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Brian/Mr. Founder
Phewwwww... glad you thought it was funny and got a "rise" out of it. I guess the rumors of me being banned is just a rumor :)

You forgot to mention boot was modeling one of the sponsoring products in which he believes the most! The Camelflage! Maybe it's inside? If anyone has an issue they can open maybe a quick check for his "plug" for the sponsor.

Absolutely hilarious! One of your best Feleno!

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

i asked boot where he got that camo loin cloth, and he told me that it was top secret and that you had to accomplish 5 different club house achievements before you could have one

FOWL FREAKS

>i asked boot where he got
>that camo loin cloth, and
>he told me that it
>was top secret and that
>you had to accomplish 5
>different club house achievements before
>you could have one
>
>FOWL FREAKS

LOL wet_boob has 7 of those now!! Talk about going above and beyond. :)

Seven...? He only said there was five, he said five was top of the podium
And it took him months of vigorous training to get fit enough to complete them
Boot...? What's up with seven now?..

FOWL FREAKS

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-12 AT 03:41PM (MST)[p]As sick as the clubhouse thread was, its hilarious.......

Good job f dude.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Thanks justr and all you others who got a rise out of it. It was a bit disturbing so I kind of doubt there will be a second edition. I got a few other mag ideas though :)

F-Dude what part was HARD for you? The publishing or the behind the scenes work you put in at the clubhouse.

I will say this, if anyone is looking to get in shape fast get with Feleno. That guy is amazing!!! :):)

"Feleno

I think Forkie should star in that edition."

Yeah, can you get me on the cover burning down the clubhouse while Overton and Rug run out screaming in their underwear?

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

A little known fact about The Chubhouse Magazine. It has a fantastic yearly weather almanac where STTM charts a forecast based on the previous five year morning warm up/idle time of the belcher. I was a little disturbed however at the graphic language used by Overton in his Page 69 editorial, The Gay Perspective For The Prospective Gay, in which he described it 'mostly as a bean bag attached to a jackhammer.' I stopped reading before I made it to Smitty's critic acclaimed Bone Us Page.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-12 AT 04:06PM (MST)[p]Don't let 1911 fool you, he is the photographer, editor and graphic's designer for the chubhouse. I can't go into full detail as his specialty is for VIP status only but he lays low out of the spotlight but he is very well a big part of what goes down at the chubhouse

Smitty is smaller than I pictured him to be.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Smitty is smaller than I pictured
>him to be.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Are you looking at his mugshot on the front page or the new 'member' photo on the inside?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey Gator, what I lack in stature I make up for with enthusiasm, stamina and willingness to try new things.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Don't hate me cause I'm beautifull.

open it, Hell no I have to protect my eyes for hunting.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom