The Cowboys Will Win The Superbowl

>Your a good sport mtmuley :)

.........and you had better be, if you are gonna hang around us sharks! Just remember, you poured the blood in the water with the first post on this thread!
>

>I'm still here. Had to pack
>out a bud's bull Sunday
>(missed the game), and everyone
>I load for just brought
>me their rifles so I've
>been burnin powder at the
>range. Yep, 0-2. Guess I
>oughta give the Boys up
>for dead. Last I checked,
>there are 14 games left.
>All it takes is a
>run and winning the Division.
>I've been a fan of
>Dallas for over 30 years.
>Longer than some of the
>posters on this thread have
>been alive. And most of
>these newer guys normally don't
>contribute anything useful to this
>site anyway. Give up on
>my team? Yeah right. I
>see a win Sunday. If
>I didn't, I'd sure be
>a piss-poor fan. mtmuley

Thats what im talkin about.

nickman, I've been around here long enough. I know what to expect from most of you guys and enjoy most of it and just ignore the stupid stuff. I've poured the blood in the water the past three years or so about my prediction. Looks like I got a bunch more crap coming the way they are playing. Being a good sport might get tough. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-10 AT 06:44AM (MST)[p]hmmm....this is the first monday morning that I have come to work and not had 50 emails about updates to this thread.

Where are all the haters now? Slow start to the year, but we are off and running now!!!

Just when the doc was getting ready to pull the plug, the heartbeat started again! I can't stand the Cowboys, but congrats on the win! Looks like the money they spent on that turd R. Williams paid off yesterday! LOL!

I figured there would be a bunch of stupid posts about how lucky the Boys were. Looked like an ass kicking to me. Hopefully things click like that from here on out. mtmuley

>Ha! No drinking today, but there
>will be ALOT of beers
>Superbowl Sunday when the Boys
>kick the crap out of
>some AFC pretender. The Vikings?
>You can't be serious. Surgically
>repaired ankle. Need I say
>more? The Saints? Lucky to
>make the playoffs this year.
>Luck and last minute wins
>only carry a team so
>far. A Division Championship, Homefield
>throughout and the sixth Trophy.
>mtmuley

nuff said!

Life's a little rough for the "boys" today. Atleast they'll have a front row seat to WATCH the superbowl in their new stadium. Jones has lost his balls I think to keep Phillips as coach.

The sad thing for the Cowboys is that the "right coach" for them, IMO, was the fellow who landed in Washington with the Redskins. Mike Shanahan's discipline has always been the hallmark of his success and exactly what the Dallas franchise needs.

We all know about the phrase, "On any Given Sunday"...that said, it is probably more likely you'll see the Redskins in a Super Bowl before the boys in blue...

Hello Dallas - meet Mr. Fork!

Well mtmuley - I understand how you are feeling. It sucks to be a Broncos fan now too and after yesterday's debacle the only hope I have for their season is to beat the Cowboys to the #1 pick in next year's draft. Yet, even this hope seems dashed too as it appears that Dallas has, and will continue to have, a firm grasp on this dubious honor.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

A new low.

3 turnovers in their favor and a punt return for a touchdown and they were still losing in the first half.

Any other professional football team would have capitalized on those mistakes and made the Giants pay, or at minimum made a game of it.

I would love nothing more than to talk crap about the Cowgirls but with how bad my Broncos suck I must STFU!

Bill

Hey mtmuley, where are you. You havent posted on here since sept 27th. Did you give up on this post the same way Dallas gave up on going to the playoffs? Every week I read this post and laugh. Just to rub it in a little more, even the Detriot Lions have a better record right now.

And to answer your question of who the Hell can beat them this year, The Redskins, Bears, Titans, Giants, Jaguars, and the one that makes me laugh the most, Brett Farve, "with his surgically repaired ankle, need I say more", and the Vikings. And the list will keep growing every week.

MtMuley I always appreciate a guy who takes a stand. I suffered when the Huskers had some bad years so it only makes the good years better. It can't get worse for the cowboys I don't think. Wait! Does a earthquake fault exist near Jerry's stadium. Never mind it might get worse.

I would be remiss if I failed to give thanks today to MtMuley. I've enjoyed this post tremendously. I do wonder why he up and vanished like a fart in the wind. Would you at least give us a prediction on next season?

Scary stuff, I almost found myself hoping that "Americas Team" would pull that one out last night.......NOT.

Buy tickets like the rest of us! LOL!! Would Mr. Jones do that to his own team? Yes, yes he would! Good stuff!!!

I HEARD on mike and mike in the morning, that jason garret might have been laying off on his offensive coaching calls, just to get phillips fired , knowing he'd get promoted to head coach. WHAT THINK YE?

on a side note--- there is nothing funnier than to watch the cowboy get beat, then come and read this post again... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jerry Jones announced today that January 3, 2011 will be Dallas Cowboy Day at Disneyland. Upon completing their final game of the season all players are to say something no Dallas Cowboy has said in over a generation,"We're Going To Disneyland!" The team will then fly from Philly to Disneyland.
MtMuley, you could take your winning from betting on the "boys" this season and go with them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom