The Dawg furthers his education....

G

grayfox

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-03 AT 01:15PM (MST)[p]Not long ago the Dawg (aka Lil' Johnny, Jos? Cuervo Fan Club President, etc) decided to enroll in a new class called "Logic 101" that his wife had insisted that he take for obvious reasons.

So Dawg went down to the college and met a counselor. Upon arriving the Dawg asked, "What is logic anyway?"

The counselor very politely responded, "Well, logic deals with the science of valid reasoning, both inductive and deductive inference and the like."

Dawg responded with his usual, "Huh?"

To which his very patient counselor responded, "Well, logic is a tool that could make you more successful..."

The Dawg interrupted, "Yeah, Dude, but what is it?"

"Well let me explain by example. Do you own a lawnmower?"

"Oh yeah, I gots one a them!"

"Well, by using logic, I can then assume that you have a lawn!"

"Damn, you're good. How did you do that?"

"Simple logic and I also assume that you have a yard too."

"Good grief, you are smart...how did ya know that?"

"Logic tells me that and now I will say that you also have a house."

"Wow, how did ya do that?"

"Simple,elementary logic and now I will predict that you also have a house and most likely a wife as well. I will also tell you that you are probably heterosexual too."

"Hetero what?"

"Heterosexual...you know you like girls, but don't like boys."

"Gawlee,Gee whilikers, you are right again! I guess I need to learn this logic ****** right away!" (this expetive censored for obvious reasons)

And so the Dawg enrolled in Logic 101.

A few days later Ed called the Dawg and said, "Hey, Dawg, I hear you are going back to school! What are you studying?"

"Logic!"

"Logic? What the devil is logic?"

The Dawg quickly decides to impress Ed so he says, "Hey do you own a lawnmower?"

Ed answers, "Are you kidding? Lawnmowers are lots of work. I don't own a lawnmower!"

The Dawg then proudly asserts, "Then you're a queer huh?" :D

"The scenery never changes unless you are the lead dog."

GrayOne,
I'm still not so sure it was ol Eds wardrobe at bear camp that lead the "Doowg" to his conclusion about the mating habits of the EdHunter. I can't dwell on what he must look like, I am just now sleeping through the night without the pictures running through my mind.

And, if it was Ed's choice of what to wear that has brought us to this point, what then does it say about KevinD and Dawgs choices about their HATS?!? I don't want to think about that either..............KT

That is a funny joke.... Good One.....

KattTraxx, you have made an interesting point above. I can find no fault with it! After having spent time in camp with the two, I must admit the possibility that you may have come up with a credible answer. I certainly cannot discredit your supposition.

I do have a question for you though. Why is the Dawg so quiet? He hasn't responded to either of us. You know of course that he has always advocated that, "when one is caught right in the act of an indiscretion or crime....or is seen with a 'smoking gun in hand' that the best possible defense is ALWAYS a vigorous and repeated denial REGARDLESS of how conclusive the evidence of guilt might be."

So....What gives here? Has Dawg been put in "solitary" again?

"The scenery never changes unless you are the lead dog."

SilverFoxxx,
I don't have any real proof for this theory either, but I have a gut feeling about the reason the Dawg is noticeably absent. There was a guy with a "classified" and a post here trying to market a 1 1/2 yr old Black and Tan. the guy also had some 6 week old Walkers.
The wise old "Dawg" knows if he professes to be a Bluetick guy, it softens and weakens the B&T market. So now here we are, all of us easily influenced followers of the Dawgs hounding philosophy with a kennel full of Blue and Redick dogs, and he is travelling the state with no speed limit (MT) to scoop up a real hunting dog. He's up there in Big Sky paying way too much for that Black and Tan with a couple of Walker pups for kickers. We can't catch a cat and he is internationally famous for catching everything....

Just when you think you really know a guy,,,, and then this. All that church stuff.....it was part of the whole scheme. It gave him some credibility he didn't otherwise have. So, Now I can't afford to get out of my Blueticks, I'm stuck. And he's strengthening his pack with another top shelf B&T/Walker acquisition.

Kinda the same thing with old Cletus Bo. I meet "cb" at a banquet, shake hands and talked.. I almost booked a hunt on the old Guilder, thinking he is a stand up guy. Come to find out he's the Original Purveyor of such deviant behavior as the world famous "under the covers U turn.." You'd never get that from a short personal visit with him. The guy has even killed a nice Dall sheep..

Life is just full of surprises. Not much a guy can really count on anymore. Who knows what tomorrow will uncover about one or more of our friends here,"As the MM forum turns"
KattSkratch/NoFever

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom