The Democrat Champion

IMG_0403.JPG

I hope that was not really what he had to say, if someone did not cut and paste that together I truly feel sorry for the man and his family!

Watch carefully who his running mate is because that is the person who will be in the big chair ultimately. Michelle Obama seems to be getting a lot of attention lately and libtards are so dumb that it wouldn't surprise me if they pulled Hillary in so she could finally get to the show.

This economy needs to get rolling again real quick or the damage will be enough to let stupid Americans believe again that Democrats can save them.

Biden's wife must be a real gem of a lady.

My wife won't let me dress myself for family dinners, she let's him go in front of the world over and over.

Can not wait for the 90 minute debates. Biden will either be carried out by men in white jackets or be waving a white flag in Surrender . However I will remind the voters out there that 48% of the American electorate will pull the "D" lever just because .....fill in the blank .

I believe that in this years anonymous on-line elections designed to disenfranchise as few a possible, well over 100% of democrats will check the box for their candidate.

With the help from all the dead voters, illegal voters, misplaced ballots, general voter fraud, the help from the social tech giants ( facebook, giogle, ect) all in joes favor, I still dont think he has a chance. If his team dosent stop this now . Blame them, not Trump, adter they debate,. The only headlines possible then will be,

TRUMP makes fool of man suffering from dementia!
TRUMP wont hold back, in tussel with disabled man.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom