The End Is Near

Now it's just Israel left pushing us to war in Iran.

Stay thirsty my friends

so dude out of your own mouth you just fulfill prophecy...when you gonna get it or should i say confess it...

Zechariah 12

2"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured.

And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. 4"In that day," declares the LORD, "I will strike every horse with bewilderment and his rider with madness. But I will watch over the house of Judah, while I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.?

Yeah, whatever.

Do you ever find it odd that your book nevers says anything specific? nothing about america, russia, Putin, Obama? Netanyahu, bin Laden? missles ? F-16's? nope, just " stuff "

It's like Madame Cleo, " I see a woman in your life as a child , did you have a mother? " how does she do it.

Stay thirsty my friends

no, it does mention america and Russia, Syria, Iraq but your talking 3500 years ago some countries were not developed yet, like Russia was not Russia it was Gog-magog 3500 some odd years ago....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom