The Evolution Of A Lie

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
Didn't happen. okay it happened but I know nothing about the pay off. okay I paid her off but I wasn't involved. okay I paid her off but it wasn't illegal. okay I paid her off but it wasn't campaign fraud.

This is how it works EVERY PHUKING TIME with this corrupt liar. denial it happened to denial it was a crime. well it is a crime, just the first of many that will be proven.

It's time to do as Lindsey Graham says, " it's time to cleanse the office , that's what impeachment is for "

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-on...as-not-a-campaign-contribution-161833930.html

On the up side for team Russia, it's safe to say Trump will run for office in 2020. remaining president the only way he'll stay out of jail.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I would say most in congress pay off blackmailers with our money. Why would a billionaire steal campaign funds to pay off a two bit hooker? If it was his money there is no law broken. Go try some other goofy tactic that won't work. You are persistant.

You don't get it do you? it doesn't matter if Milania gave him the money to pay his whores, he didn't report it and he intentionally hid it.

That, is a federal law violation with a cover up.

And moreover, this kind of repetitive lying doesn't bother you at all? this clown is Pinochio on steroids and you not only condone it you defend it.

If this has become acceptable conduct for our top officials we are truly phuked as a nation and a society.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

He doesn't need to report anything you moron. That's his personal business and not anyone else's. I don't care who he had sex with before he became president, or after. Nobody else should either. If he doesn't come out and announce it to the world, I don't care. Would YOU tell the public about something like that if it were YOU? I doubt it.

Impeachment, no impeachment. get it ?

You're a good chump. nobody can fault your ignorance we can only question whether it's willful or not.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

It is a crime you dipchits ! any money paid to influence an election must be reported by federal law. Trump not only failed to report it he covered the payment up with an scheme to conceal it.

WTF is it you fail to grasp on this ? if it wasn't a crime Trump would stop trying to convince us it wasn't. he's scared.

it is a crime. and just the first one we can prove.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Stop asking him about it and he won't have to say anything. Duh. It's a question that shouldn't even be asked because nobody needs to know about his sex life. He paid money to keep it quiet for a reason. People need to respect his privacy. Would YOU announce something like that to the world if you were him? Of course not. It's common sense. But I know you Hilary lovers have none.

Ok, you guys are wishful thinkers when you say he can use his own money or the Enquirer can pay it and it not be illegal.

It is clear the reason he paid Stormy was to silence her so she would not affect the election. That is a campaign finance issue. You have to file reports including any of YOUR OWN money you use in the campaign.

The Enquirer did a catch and kill to protect Trumps campaign. It wasnt money that went directly to Trump however it is considered an "in-kind" donation and must be reported.

Next you will argue that Cohen, the liar, paid Stormy, not Trump. Might be true. Cohen has a recording. Again that would then fall under an "in-kind" donation and must be reported.

Whether or not campaign finance violations are impeachment or prison worthy is an entirely different argument. Whether or not they should be considered unclaimed campaign expenditure is crystal clear.

OK, it was a campaign finance violation. That usually comes with a fine. Having a consensual affair with a Playboy model before he ran for office would hardly warrant an impeachable offense. You need a conviction in the Senate, remember. Even Clinton got found not guilty. But go ahead. It's your dog and pony show.

If the public had known about the affair, he still would have been elected, so how did it influence the election? He wasn't running for Sunday School teacher.

>OK, it was a campaign finance
>violation. That usually comes with
>a fine. Having a consensual
>affair with a Playboy model
>before he ran for office
>would hardly warrant an impeachable
>offense. You need a conviction
>in the Senate, remember. Even
>Clinton got found not guilty.
>But go ahead. It's your
>dog and pony show.

Not my dog and pony show. As I said that's a different argument.

>
>If the public had known about
>the affair, he still would
>have been elected, so how
>did it influence the election?
>He wasn't running for Sunday
>School teacher.

That's like saying he didn't get caught so it wasn't illegal. It's not whether it did influence the election, it's could it influence the election. They obviously felt it could. Bet they regret that now.

You are correct about one thing. It probably wouldn't have made any difference. His base would have voted for him if they knew. Or if there were pictures of him barbequing Mexican babies and eating them. His lies don't matter to his base. His morals don't matter to his base. His crimes, if there are any, won't matter to his base. And therein, lies the rub with rational thinking people in the center. Not the far left libs. Not the far right. The ones in the middle.

Kinda Funny that Stormy didn't Refuse the HUSH F'N Money!

But She wasn't gonna do that!

As Soon as the Money was gone She's looking for more!

She's not Good at keeping Her Mouth Shut if you know what I mean?

She Broke the Deal!

The DFC ought to learn how to keep her Mouth Shut!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

There is no possible way to deny the knowledge of committing a crime when you go to great lengths to conceal said crime.

So we've officially concluded the chumps are just fine with being lied to by their dear leader.

We've also concluded an immoral lying sleaze bag is worthy of their deepest devotion.

We've concluded Trump did commit a crime and conceal it but there still seems to be debate over whether it rises to the unprecedented level of a democrat getting a blow job.

The next crimes will if this crime doesn't.

The democrats have more than enough cause and more than enough votes to impeach him Glen. in the unlikely event they don't it will only be because politically they may see more value in a disgraced dead duck president in office as the official symbol of the GOP than a disgraced dead duck president in office they have impeached as the GOP martyr .

It's a political calculation not a legal one.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Let them impeach him then. They will have to lay out hard evidence and the polling is in favor of not impeaching. Let's see just how dumb Pelosi and the cerd of hunts is.

>Wait... you think Bill Clinton only
>got a BJ? ?
>

"Clinton was?impeached?on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a?grand jury?(by a 228?206 vote)[17]?and?obstruction of justice?(by a 221?212 vote)."

Over a #####

Impeached & Never left the Office!

Maybe dude can Argue like He did with Me & Homer about a year ago over Slick 'HOSEM' Willy's Impeachment!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Which will most likely be the case if Trump is impeached in the house between now and 2020. House might do something, I'd be amazed if we see anything that will convince the Senate to give him the boot. Only way that happens is if something grave enough for the republican base to give up on Trump is found, AND that they believe it. Like if he was found to be performing live birth abortions with an AR15 that he confiscated by executive order, while burning American flags and signing legislation to ensure that illegal aliens get happy endings with their taxpayer funded spa days. If he did all that on live TV, I'd put the chance of losing his base at 50/50. I think he's pretty safe in the Senate.

> Impeached & Never left
>the Office!
>
>Maybe dude can Argue like He
>did with Me & Homer
>about a year ago over
>Slick 'HOSEM' Willy's Impeachment!
>
>
>
>
>