The freak is home

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
Heres the buck I killed last year.2 years ago I told
myself Im not mounting anything else and boy is it working out great.Kind of like taking a giant net fishing.Or the game cart hunting.j/k.Thanks to Paul&Vince at Imperial for the great work.

2010deerhunt007.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

And him with the boys.

DSCN1079.jpg

nmwapiti,Whats up after you left I asked what your name was.I knew you looked familiar.Im Miguel I used to hang out and lived next to Bert.

got some nice heads on that wall.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

awesome buck. great looking taxi work. and you got some nice trophys on the wall

>nmwapiti,Whats up after you left I
>asked what your name was.I
>knew you looked familiar.Im Miguel
>I used to hang out
>and lived next to Bert.
>

Hey Miguel I knew you looked familiar too. Nice trophy room bro! I'm just starting mine.

Dang Maez, you are stacking up some awesome bucks. That one from CO will be in good company.
Hats off you are nailing them.

Great collection of muleys. Would you call that your "6 Pack". Looks like you started with your second "6" with that GIANT from Colorado. Awesome..............

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom