The Future of Firearms?

B

bbentley392t

This is entirely a possibility here in America...as long as we allow it to happen! I'll make a promise to the government right now...If they ever try to remove my firearms from me, they'll never find them! This video is incredibly disturbing...I never imagined that something like this could actually happen.

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=177117&page=5

STICK-FLICKER...Silent, But Deadly
-Buckhorn Archers (Castle Dale, UT)
-Timpanogos Archers (Orem, UT)
-Hell Hole Archers (Big Piney, WY)

i want to throw up right now just thinking about it this new president of ours is going to ruin our country. and if they ever try to take my guns they will pry them from my cold dead hands i will never let some government figure tell me that i cant own a fire arm. my wife thinks that im crazy cause i have been telling her how nervious and scared i am of what this new president might do to our rights as sportsman and women.
We cant let this happen, we cant let the government take our rights and freedoms away that our ansestors fought so hard for.
Im a proud member of the NRA, and i want to thank all of you that serve in our military for giving up you time and energy so unselfishly to protect all of us and our rights. U.S.A

IT WONT HAPPEN IN THE STATES......THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WILLING TO DIE OVER THIS RIGHT. THERE ARE LOT OF THINGS WE WONT FIGHT OVER........BUT GUN OWNERSHIP IS NOT ONE OF THEM.....YD.

And there are a hell of a lot of people, many of them in national political office now, who are willing to test just how deep that resolve runs, YD. Whether they attempt to take guns outright or not, expect huge tax increases to make shooting them unaffordable. That'll be a way to restrict ownership.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-09 AT 01:34AM (MST)[p]Go to Google and type in HR45 and hang on to your wavos boys and girls.

Nim

PS Don't blame me I didn't vote for any of them sobs

If you own a firearm and are not an NRA member, you should be ashamed of yourself or give someone your piece who will treasure it more than you... The Bailout mess is an example the far left will do what ever they want if not challenged. It does not cost much more than a meal and shear membership numbers send a message to the elected officials.

Although they may not go after guns... A high tax on everything associated with guns could be a way around the 2A.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom