THE GIMPSTER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

UTmonsterslayer

my friend jordan found this awesome shed. dang nice buck for a general unit. 84 1/2".

P1090356.jpg

P1090349.jpg

P1090348.jpg

Man! You guys are finding some nice horns this year. Congrats... If you wanna invite me feel free I won't mind.

HEY GIMPY, ALL YOU NEED NOW IS A WOODEN LEG....JUST THINK OF ALL THE BONE YOU COULD FIND THEN. YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A JOB! AND STAY OUT OF THERE....HAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA. oh by the way nice find, who has the other side????????
AQ.

I think i found the other side just it has 6 points i found it when i pulled down my pants!!!

Did you mean it was 6" when you pulled down your pants, because everyone here knows your ears are wider than they look? LOL

Trev we all know when you pulled down your pants to find something you couldn't find anything!!!!

Who here bails on a chance to hunt horns on the strip when your already out there??

AQ-
I was thinkin of breakin my other hand as well to increase my chances of findin more, so far so good this year. Should have a nice 3 x 4 this year too! j/k

We've spent countless hours trying to find the other side, but came up short. It's too bad because this horn is 86" and some change. With the other side could be between 190-195!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom