The Global Warming Church

202typical

Long Time Member
"As you read this, remember the one "consensus" that none of these loons can refute: the consensus of reality itself, where there hasn't been any "climate change" for the past 19 years, and polar ice is hitting record levels, exactly the way absolutely none of their vaunted computer models predicted"

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/...al-Warming-demands-a-more-primitive-lifestyle

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

The ice is melting. end of story.

Doesn't it bother you the only places you can find chit to support your arguments are far right propaganda sources?

Stay thirsty my friends

Minor anymore than it bothers you getting your info from leftist sites. :)

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Dude is your intelligence level high enough that you may have spotted a possible problem in that report you posted a link too above?

They are using new technology to measure the ice caps in 2012-2013 including the height of the caps and this technology is far more precise then used before.

Then to get their figure, they compared it to measurements taken by older technology from 2003 to 2009. measurements by their own admission was not as accurate as the one used recently.

Sorry Dude that is not precise science, but speculation on their part. We need to see future measurements using the same technology in order to state it is a fact the ice is melting. They even admitted in their press release that certain ice fields have increased in area size.

RELH

Dude that is the difference of having common sense and being a moron. True science is not based on possible faulty input that morons like you think is factual evidence.

I wonder how much those scientists are pulling down on government payout to conduct their survey and keep themselves in the lime light. Hopefully they are honest, and not like the ones that prostitute their profession just to keep hefty grant money coming in.

RELH

Do you think people who swig on Crown Royal cause's their brain to melt kinda like Global warming?

Well you answered my question, only Karl Rove can tell you otherwise. as I figured.

Your arguements are not scientific they're political. all it will take is time to expose you for the fools you are. fine by me I have nothing to lose let your grandkids deal with it.

Stay thirsty my friends

if one can go on the internet and find opposing opinions on G,W i'd have to say one side is wrong...u judge who's winning the debate, cause it don't matter if it is real or not the mother earth people have more backing...u know dude those Birkenstock wearing freaks u talk about...yep same ones....

A pack of wolves is good for the elk, and global warming is real, and soon we need to shut down cattle grazing and oil to protect the Sage Grouse.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Today we have an article from global warming scientists saying the ice caps are definitely melting and the oceans are rising. It has a photo of flooded streets and says that Texas coastal cities will be under water in the next couple of decades. I just posted an article from BBC that says their weather satellite says the ice caps have had a substantial net gain over the last two years. How can anyone say scientists are all in agreement about global warming when two groups say the exact opposite but one has factual data from a satellite?

There is no debate the ice caps are shrinking.

Better to be sorry than safe is what you're saying. Fine by me I just want to be able to say I told you so.

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>Well you answered my question, only
>Karl Rove can tell you
>otherwise. as I figured.
>
>
>Your arguements are not scientific they're
>political. all it will
>take is time to expose
>you for the fools you
>are. fine by me I
>have nothing to lose let
>your grandkids deal with it.

>Stay thirsty my friends

Number one you are exactly right because GW is not a scientific issue it is and always has been purely political issue. This issue is all about the power and money by fleecing American tax dollars. Scientist and politicians like Algore are making billions off this issue. Its a scam! I can't believe you don't see it for what it really is 440? You especially as a farmer you have got to know that climate has not warmed or cooled any differently in last 20 years. Good grief I swear you just say the things you do because you don't like Republicans.

Thank you Forthewall

Did you see the headline article from NASA today saying Antarctica ice is a record high since 1979? They went on to blame it all on global warming. Here is the final analysis from the article:

"Scientists believe warmer water from global warming is destabilizing polar air masses and causing them to shift south, causing colder and snowier winters in many regions.

But these are all just theories. No one knows for sure what is causing the Antarctic ice sheet to expand so rapidly.

"There hasn't been one explanation yet that I'd say has become a consensus," said Parkinson. The Antarctic sea ice is one of those areas where things have not gone entirely as expected.

"So it's natural for scientists to ask, 'OK, this isn't what we expected, now how can we explain it?'"

It's true 440, NASA, not a right wing organization reported today that the polar ice caps are larger today than in 1979......Explain away.

Cabinfever you are taxing Dude's brain power to give you a factual answer to your question. Far beyond his expectations. You will have to settle for the spin instead.

RELH

Let the ice melt. Anyone with half a brain could care less. The climate has been changing since the beginning of time.
Adjust.

Global warming was concocted for little girls, leftist hippies, old women and the gullible.

If the ocean is rising then its a win win for all of us. We can mitigate that rise by building more dams to hold back our precious fresh water or raise the height of this dams already in place. What do you mean we can't do that? A fish the size of a french fry is more important than the ocean rising to levels that we would have never imagined. The hypocrisy.

>Let the ice melt. Anyone
>with half a brain could
>care less. The climate
>has been changing since the
>beginning of time.
>Adjust.
>
>Global warming was concocted for little
>girls, leftist hippies, old women
>and the gullible.

Awesome post!!!!

Thank you Forthewall

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom