The Great State of Virginia...

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
is in shambles LOL!!

The Democrats in that shythole look like they're going to shytcan the black lt. governor because of 2 rape accusations with no proof and they're going to let the white guys who dressed in black face slide.

Now how is that going to look to the black community?

https://nypost.com/2019/02/08/va-lawmaker-tells-justin-fairfax-resign-or-face-impeachment/

And then...

This retard also belongs to that cesspool.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/break...logizes-for-anti-semitic-posts-i-am-so-sorry/

I mean... what's next? Are they going to implement Sharia Law too?

Good God the Democrats have a way of really ******** their shyt up LOL!!

All I remember hearing is how the Republican party was gonna implode since August 2016. Bout like the Trumps are goin to jail.

#livelikezac

The Democrats opened Pandora's box with their accusations on Trump's Supreme court appointee. Now they will reap the fallout from that dirty stunt. I do not feel sorry for them as they brought it upon themselves.

RELH

Really YBO? You want hear what I have to say? Ok.

I think CA is right on the money. Sorry if that doesn't fit your TDS vision of me.

CA said:
"The Democrats in that shythole look like they're going to shytcan the black lt. governor because of 2 rape accusations with no proof and they're going to let the white guys who dressed in black face slide.

Now how is that going to look to the black community"

Hang the black guy without due process and look the other way for the KKK.

Virginia sure has made progress.

there won't be any rioting unless the MSM decides to cause some.....and I don't think they will

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

No riots. The MSM and the left are too invested in guilt by accusation when it come to men. Pandering to women and minorities has them so confused. lol

>I want to hear what FTW,
>Dude, Ne and NVB have
>to say. Its Trumps fault?
>

What exactly would Trump have to do with Va. Democrats eating their own?

It's a shyt show and is the left's own stupidity coming back to haunt them. That is why one should hold their own side accountable because what ever you are willing to let your side get away with will come back to be used against you.

Nemont

VA democrats aren't eating their own.....what news are you watching???

they're making excuses for them.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Seems like a 3 ring ##### show in VA. There are a lot of democrats calling for all to step down. The fact that there seems to be controversy down the line of succession through all the democrats in line is a bit of a pickle- which is why some of the calls for stepping down have dampened from the original out for blood response. It is actually an interesting thought exercise- from what I have read, the conflict comes from voter representation. As it seems there is not a democrat in the line of succession without some blackface or rape allegations pending- is it right for everyone to step down/be impeached to the point where a republican takes charge when the electorate didn't elect one?

Out of consistency, they pretty much have to call for ousting the Lt governor- and I'm fine with it, just as I wish Kavanaugh had not been confirmed. In both my careers I've had licenses that could be revoked/suspended long before I was convicted of anything, which means I can lose my job at any time based on accusations. Of course that means it is easy to derail a political (or judicial) career, which sucks. Messed up times we are living in, and nothing is getting better any time soon under either party.

I don't think any should resign.....black face is just silly.....and the dipshit acused of the sex stuff desrves due process.....

it is just funny the double standard by the left......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

remember "we believe her!!!"??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I do remember that, and after listening to the testimony, I personally believe Dr Ford's story. It is entirely not possible to prove, but I think she was legit. The others seemed most likely to be bullshit. I also think either way, Kavanaugh handled himself very poorly. I think he'll be an ok supreme court justice, but considering that was a job interview for the hardest job on the planet to get fired from , we could have done better.

ok.....fair enough......what are your hopes for Justin??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

The others were complete bullsh!t, so was ford, she just hasn't admitted it. Wonder why we've heard nothing from her since? Guess she took her big paycheck and rode away.

#livelikezac

It was easy to see that Dr. ford had some serious mental problems and had been coached on what to say. Different story with the female accuser on the Virginia Lt. gen. on forcing her into an oral sex act.
Also he admits to the sex act, but denies he forced her into giving him oral sex. The second female coming forward and accusing him of outright rape did not help his creditability.

RELH

I think it is a difficult decision- but I think he has to go. I think there is too much double standard otherwise. I guess the argument could be made that an elected position is different from a lifetime appointment. Voters DO have the option to send him packing in a couple years, whereas with Kavanaugh, even if hidden camera footage showed up today he would be exceptionally hard to remove. The fact is, rape is far under-reported. Even when it is reported, convictions are few and far between. These old cases have essentially zero chance of being provable in court. The unfortunate fact is, we have to choose between innocent until proven guilty (which as I said above, doesn't really apply to employment), and having people with a history of doing really bad ##### living on the taxpayer dime in positions of power. Statistically, there a probably a LOT of people in government who have committed rape in the past. There are also probably quite a few guilty of spousal abuse. Take a group of people as large as our local, state, and federal elected officials, many of who do so because they crave power, and it would be very unlikely that some percentage of them haven't committed crimes of power like sexual assault and spousal abuse.

>ok.....fair enough......what are your hopes for
>Justin??
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

You must have watched a different testimony than I did. Ford was a joke.
The dems pushed Kavanaugh in a corner and he fought back, how would you have handled it? The hearing was a complete circus at best.

hwy

Do we really want to go back to Ford's lies? Or, should I say memory lapses? Was there one witness who corroborated her story?
I hate flying on airplanes. Did I tell you I have 5 trips planned this year? AUSTRALIA, HAWAII,RIO, PARIS AND BEJING.

Wyosam, do you believe in fairy tales too?? Dr. Ford didn't have a
single shred of evidence so I'm curious as to what evidence was presented that made you believe her? At least Kavanaugh had evidence that suggested he didn't do it but you find her believable?

As I said- there is zero chance of evidence in a case like that. There was nothing but testimony. He said she said. As I said that is the limitation in any case like this. Ford had no desire to go public- she shared information with her congresswoman, and stated the desire to remain confidential. She herself remained quiet, until the existence of the letter was leaked. The reason for her preference to remain confidential was stated as exactly what ended up happening. She wanted to share information on a potential lifetime appointee, that she thought was her civic duty to share, though again, she did not expect it to stop his confirmation. She had nothing to gain, still doesn't. I'm sure I'm about to hear about go-fund me accounts. She is a very successful woman, and now this is who she is- she hasn't gained ##### from this. She has gained continued death threats, and altered her and her families lives for the worse, probably forever. Which is exactly what she predicted would happen when she asked to remain anonymous. You are going to believe what you believe, I'm going to believe what I believe. In the end, it makes zero difference. He's been confirmed to the hardest job on the planet to get fired from- he'd keep his job if video of the event as she described surfaced now.

I look at it with occam's razor- either this woman started making this up 6 years ago in case he was ever nominated to the supreme court (even though again, she sent a letter to her congresswoman to share her story, but asked to remain anonymous, and never spoke publicly until the letter was leaked and she had no choice), and volunteered to be destroyed in the media, and bring all this on her family; or a drunk 17 year old got overly aggressive with a girl at a party. One of those possibilities seems a lot more likely to me.

Well, I'm not trying to attack you Wyosam and I don't necessarily want to derail my own thread but you simply didn't pay attention. You apparently think that she told her therapist 6 years ago that she was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh but had you paid attention to the hearings where she was actually under oath, she admits that his name is not in the therapist's notes. She actually admits this twice because she went to couple's therapy with her husband and she also went to individual therapy and Kavanaugh's name is NOT in the notes.

Furthermore, when the judiciary committee requested copies of those notes, they were told no because there is too much personal information in them but... Ford had admittedly already shown them to a news media reporter.

Anyone with a single firing brain cell can deduce that she never told her therapist 6 years ago that she was assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh. This is what is sad about liberals. They are totally willing to destroy a man's life to further their agenda or in this case block the opposition's agenda and people like you don't look at the facts enough to realize when you have been duped so you believe it.

Now that we've established that she didn't tell her therapist about it 6 years ago but lied and said she did, which one of your scenarios is more believable now?

Not changing my mind- you assume that everyone who believes her has a political agenda- not the case. I sure as hell don't. What was to gain on the agenda? No one with a firing brain cell, sense we are resorting to that bullshit, thought we were going to avoid a conservative judge less than 2 years into a presidential term. I don't believe her story because I give a hoot about Brett Kavanaugh as a judge- as I've said multiple times, I think he'll be a fine supreme court justice. I believe her because I see fairly regularly in my line of work what this kind of thing does to people. It did become a 3 ring circus, and was handled badly, particularly on the left, though there was plenty of BS from the right, as well. Anyway, dumb argument to derail this otherwise superb thread with, so I'll go back in my hole.

uh.....don't forget her gofundme payoff sam.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-19 AT 07:00PM (MST)[p]I didn't- I actually pointed out that I knew that would be brought up- shes a successful woman, in a successful family. I don't think what that brought in is in any way worth what this brought on her and her family. She'll spend far more on security.

Again- we've wandered far off the topic. I only mentioned that in relation to the VA Lt governor. I've spent way to much time beating that dead horse already.

>uh.....don't forget her gofundme payoff sam.....
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

crazy libs love money more than anything....including security.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I actually don't even think it was about the money. I think she is an activist and thought she could stop the confirmation of Kavanaugh and become the hero of the left and sure make a little money too. Democrats no longer need her services now so she has been sent packing back to her meaningless life.

So getting back on topic, I think that everyone should be afforded due process and we have statute of limitations on all kinds of things so why can an accuser wait so long to destroy someone's life? I'll never understand why a woman who supposedly has been so tragically damaged doesn't immediately go to police and sit in a confidential setting with authorities and report their crime. Instead they wait years until it's politically convenient and then give up all confidentiality by going public with the accusations.

The bottom line is that I don't believe them.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-19 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]If the only women (and men- less common, but does happen) coming forward years later had any sort of political connection then you'd have a point. But the fact is, there are untold numbers of people on a therapist's couch trying to work through the ##### that happened to them long ago. They don't come forward because they aren't believed, or they are afraid of repercussions at the time. Again- we suck at prosecuting sexual assault/rape. Even when it is reported promptly and physical evidence is collected, even when they name the person who did it- our track record for convicting is dismal. Your choice to believe them or not- doesn't really matter. My angle on this is not political- I see this ##### all the time in my line of work, and I know way to many people dealing with the after affects to write it all off as political posturing.

Sam, I get that in your line of work you might see this all the time but it doesn't make it right. And since this is the political forum, I'm essentially talking about higher profile cases where someone's political career is in jeopardy because a woman all of a sudden decided to do her civic duty. I call BS because her civic duty would be to report it immediately so that the perpetrator could be dealt with properly so as to hopefully prevent other victims.

I would also submit that it's quite possible that "we" suck at prosecuting sexual assault/rape because a lot of times it's just not true. I'm sure that the alleged abuser either claims it never happened or that the encounter was consensual. Imagine a guy telling a girl that he loves her and he'll be with her forever, then she puts out and he's gone. Now she's pissed and claims sexual assault putting the guy on defense when in fact it was consensual sex. It happens all the time and while the guy might be a douchebag he certainly didn't rape the girl.

Don't get me wrong, I know that actual sexual assault/rape happens and the perps should burn for it but women have to report it when it happens or at least within a reasonable time thereafter, not decades or even years later when it's nearly impossible to prove. We wouldn't be having this discussion if I was wrong.

But we are, and you are. I don't doubt that there are false claims, but the way women get treated after reporting is disgusting, it has improved, but it is shameful, and we as a country need to figure out a way to get better about it. Not all cases are as obvious, but the number of cases that I see of women raped and beat to #####, where we have a name, and collect good physical evidence, that are never prosecuted is appalling. And I'm seeing it in "the good old days". We've never been better than we are right now- sure as hell not in the 80's. In reality, there is about a zero percent chance anything would have been done had she reported it at the time. Attempted sexual assault in the 1982 or whenever it allegedly happened would have been blown off from the get go. That was the climate then. It would have been "you got away, that's great- no harm no foul". I get your frustration with timing, especially on political cases. But there is a really good reason why if something happened to my wife or daughter, and they can give me a name- that name is probably not going to the police. I like my chances in the legal system better than theirs.

>Sam, I get that in your
>line of work you might
>see this all the time
>but it doesn't make it
>right. And since this
>is the political forum, I'm
>essentially talking about higher profile
>cases where someone's political career
>is in jeopardy because a
>woman all of a sudden
>decided to do her civic
>duty. I call BS
>because her civic duty would
>be to report it immediately
>so that the perpetrator could
>be dealt with properly so
>as to hopefully prevent other
>victims.
>
>I would also submit that it's
>quite possible that "we" suck
>at prosecuting sexual assault/rape because
>a lot of times it's
>just not true. I'm
>sure that the alleged abuser
>either claims it never happened
>or that the encounter was
>consensual. Imagine a guy
>telling a girl that he
>loves her and he'll be
>with her forever, then she
>puts out and he's gone.
> Now she's pissed and
>claims sexual assault putting the
>guy on defense when in
>fact it was consensual sex.
> It happens all the
>time and while the guy
>might be a douchebag he
>certainly didn't rape the girl.
>
>
>Don't get me wrong, I know
>that actual sexual assault/rape happens
>and the perps should burn
>for it but women have
>to report it when it
>happens or at least within
>a reasonable time thereafter, not
>decades or even years later
>when it's nearly impossible to
>prove. We wouldn't be
>having this discussion if I
>was wrong.

Look, we can go back and forth on this all day long. The debate isn't about the statistics on cases that are or aren't prosecuted. The debate is about women waiting to come out with their story when it's politically expedient for them to ruin someone's life. You can argue all you want but Dr. Ford's ONLY motivation was to keep Kavanaugh from attaining SC justice, PERIOD. If a woman comes to you battered and raped and there is physical evidence and you can't get a conviction, that's you or the prosecutor's fault. We're talking about women who have ZERO evidence who have motivation to ruin a man's life. Apples and Oranges bud.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-19 AT 11:29PM (MST)[p]Convictions and law enforcement aren't my job. Not getting a job is not ruining someones life. If by ONLY motivation (awesome to be omnipotent) you mean that she thought that maybe something in his past made him unfit to for the position he was being appointed to, then yeah. The good old boy network is the exact kind of bullshit that keeps women from coming forward. Anyway, this is clearly a waste of time. I'm done with it.

>but Dr. Ford's ONLY motivation
>was to keep Kavanaugh from
>attaining SC justice, PERIOD.
>If a woman comes to
>you battered and raped and
>there is physical evidence and
>you can't get a conviction,
>that's you or the prosecutor's
>fault. We're talking about
>women who have ZERO evidence
>who have motivation to ruin
>a man's life. Apples
>and Oranges bud.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-19 AT 00:31AM (MST)[p]I think that someone is forgetting or over looking the fact that ford named a few people that were at the so called party and could back her up on her allegations.

None of those people, including a friend of Dr. Ford's backed up her story and even disputed some items she stated.

Ford was not a credible victim and was unable to produce any hard facts or evidence to back up her story. I actually believe that Ford is a certified dingbat and anyone believing her story has a few marbles loose and a serious lack of common sense.

I have interviewed many rape victims and even some who lied about the allegations and Ford's story has too many missing facts and loose ends to be believed. That so called public hearing given her was a dog and pony show where she was not questioned in depth about her inconsistent statements and lack of memory on several items of importance.

She also was caught lying about why she put a second door in her home for a escape route.

RELH

RELH don't forget that facts don't matter. You are correct that she initially stated she had to add a second door to her home because she was so traumatized that she felt she needed a second escape route. Records show however that the second door was for her home office as she didn't want clients coming in her main door. The fact that Sam believes her tells you everything you need to know. It was a disgusting shyt show and he bought into it even when presented with facts suggesting otherwise.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom