The Inn at Alcova (Sloanes Gen. Store)

WillHunt

Anybody stayed in one of their cabins? Hoping to hunt Antelope 48 next fall and looking into lodging. Considering: The Inn at Alcova's cabins, Elk Mountain Cabins, and The Virginian Hotel. Have I missed any better options for 48?

I've heard that the cabins at Sloanes are reasonable. I forgot just how much but I remember being surprised at the cost. We hunt that area and stop in to Sloanes every trip. They make some pretty good homemade burritos...

Too many tags= unhappy wife

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-13 AT 09:23AM (MST)[p]Willhunt, The Reef Fly Shop just built a few cottages down the highway from Sloane. They are on the river and run $125.00 a night. Might want to check there too. Their number is 307-237-1182.

The Virginian would be my last choice. The rooms are the size of a postage stamp, dirty and the beds are from the turn of the century.

Ricjh

Stayed there in 2010 for antelope - nice cabins with everything you need. I don't think you will be disappointed. Not much around - but the general store has everything you need.

We spent a night there a couple of years ago. We usually camp all but a night or two when we go, but I would gladly stay there again.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom