The King of all Dogs

greatwestern

Very Active Member
Some of you may remember a thread we had on here a few years ago about "dog sheep", the hobbit folk of the wild ovine race...my friend Bill Walters sent me some prints in the mail a couple years ago of his AB summer pack trip with Randy Babala, and behold! therin were some great images of what is a likely contender for the all time Dog King title

I finally got around to getting the pics scanned and saved to file...he may be a dwarf, but hes one of the most bad ass looking rams I've ever seen

Enjoy!

60583372.jpg

Hard to believe that a ram this small can carry such an impressive set of horns. Thanks for sharing.

Eldorado

OMGoodness GW!
That has to be the true "king" of all "dog sheep".
I love his crown.
Wow and wow!
Zeke

Haha, yeah he's a miniature old toad for sure

Hmmm Zman, I seem to remember you owing a Dog Dall photo from back in the Jurassic age??? :)

New tech is sweet bro, just snap pics of prints with a digital camera or hell, these new phones work pretty good too, even for a tard like me

Lets see some more dogs, the old thread was way too much fun! been pretty slow around here with the sheeps no

GW,
I tried to get Zeke to digitalize all the black and white photos of his trophies, but he didn't seem to "get it"...if you know what I mean. ha.

Cool photos man, and that little-bighorn would be welcome to join my collection!

GW,
I tried to get Zeke to digitalize all the black and white photos of his trophies, but he didn't seem to "get it"...if you know what I mean. ha.

Cool photos man, and that little-bighorn would be welcome to join my collection!

Boys boys boys,

I'm so old that I almost qualfy for the stone-age award.
Good Hell, some days I feel like the stone!
Some of my "grip and grin" photos are so old that they're BROWN and white!
Thanks guys for rubbin' it in!

How could anything I post compare to the dog-king?!!

I'll do a better job of posting-up some pics but everytime I do, someone howls about something. LBH howled about a little MP sheep in my own sheep thread so I pulled it and kept it to myself.

I guess I'm just too sensitive! LOL

Zeke

well Z, I never heard of Stone Age Rocks described as being sensitive :)

and it certainly aint a competition by any means, we canine sheep folk love ALL dogs; big or small, of the modern age or from prehistoric times ;)

Post up them pics and stories of the dog sheep, of whatever race or size!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-14 AT 12:21PM (MST)[p]Zeke,
I think your senility is showing, my friend! I would never howl about anybodies MP sheep because I will never have one of my own!
And when did your curmudgeon self take on a sensitive stage???? LOL
You know I never show up at your house without leaving drenched in "trophy envy"! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom