The long wait

Feleno

Long Time Member
How long does your wife/girlfriend/both take to get ready to got to work or out to a movie or dinner? I'm guessing my wife is at least an hour over the average.

Takes her about 20 minutes to get ready for work. Now a date that would be at least an hour just on her face, hair, and clothes. She learned though not to ask me how she looks as I always say "fine" even if she doesn't agree just to get her to quite asking. It worked.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

I think she went into the gas station to get make up!

Anyone with less than an hour wait I envy you.

She's So Damn HOT F'er makes Her take at least an Hour to Look Not Quite so Damn Hot cuzz He Don't Like Other Guys GAWKIN at Her!

[font color="blue"]"I Don't get No Sleep!I Don't get No Peace!"
[/font]

The way it is, i don't time them. I just tell them to wake me up about when they are ready to go. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

From showers end until we can be out the door, it's roughly an hour....hour and fifteen minutes. I like it when she says "I'm just gonna throw a hat on". :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>From showers end until we can
>be out the door, it's
>roughly an hour....hour and fifteen
>minutes. I like it when
>she says "I'm just gonna
>throw a hat on". :)
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Hey Wisz?

Got any Pics with 'Just a Hat"?:D

[font color="blue"]"I Don't get No Sleep!I Don't get No Peace!"
[/font]

I walked right into that one....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I find myself setting in the truck waiting for my wife constantly and then have to face up to being late .Right now it is 8:00 here and at 11:00 I can look at the nonres Wyoming elk draw.........now that's a wait!
J-T-B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom