The mail man has came!!!!!!

tyef350

I'm holding my LE Wasatch Muzzy Tag. Ill have little time to scout, because my wife is around 31 weeks pregnant. She is showing signs of pre-term labor. Hope my little girl cooks for at least 6-7 more weeks. There has been some cool guys on this site giving me pointers on the Wasatch unit. Just want to say Thanks again. You know who you are.

You wasn't Thinkin with the Big Head now were You?

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Mail-man brought the tag or the Baby??????????????

kidding aside hope it all goes well with the baby

The mail man made the baby 31 weeks ago, and dropped off the tag today lol. Everyday they keep her in the oven is a blessing. My wife tested positive for FFN, means high chance she wont make it to 40 weeks. She is already 25% thinned and dilated to a 1cm as of two weeks ago. We go back in Monday morning to see how things are going. Thanks for the well wishes.

My twins were born at 30 weeks. Under 4# each. Today one is an auditor and the other a doctor. Thinking good thoughts for you and your family.

>The mail man made the baby
>31 weeks ago, and dropped
>off the tag today lol.
>Everyday they keep her in
>the oven is a blessing.
>My wife tested positive for
>FFN, means high chance she
>wont make it to 40
>weeks. She is already 25%
>thinned and dilated to a
>1cm as of two weeks
>ago. We go back in
>Monday morning to see how
>things are going. Thanks for
>the well wishes.

I know how ya feel. My son was 5 and half weeks early. Thank goodness for our great dr's. The scary part is that the last thing to develop is the lungs. We did a sterood shot to boost his lungs. Now at 2 years he is doing great right where he shpuld be.

I hope everything turns out great for ya

Well the wife just received the steroid shot for the baby's lungs. Now 70 percent thinned. Looks like she is wanting to come early. Keep us in your prayers. Thanks everyone that has been in my shoes for the reassurance that she will hopefully be okay.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom