"The Natural" is coming back

MuleySniper

Just released, Randy "the natural" Courture just signed a four fight, two year contract with the UFC. Coming out of retirement to get the heavyweight title from Tim Sylvia. Cant wait for that one!!
MS

He sure wasn't retired long. That should be an interesting fight,I think Randy will take it from Tim.

horsepoop.gif

Anyone in the heavy weight div. will have their hands full now that Cro Cop has arrived. I like Randy but I dont see anyone stopping Mirko anytime soon, once he gets going.

Oh good he**! I thought you were talking about that baseball movie with Robert Redford. lol I was all excited about a remake or something like that. ;-)

I agree with jodog. I don't think there is much in the HW division to challenge Mirko right now. Although i really think it would be sweet to see couture take the belt from Tim Borvia.

I hope he takes Sylvia out. The big guy just doesn't do it for me. Kinda big and sloppy if I were to have an opinion on the champ.

>I hope he takes Sylvia out.
> The big guy just
>doesn't do it for me.
> Kinda big and sloppy
>if I were to have
>an opinion on the champ.
>

good point

What would happen if Fedor came to compete in the heavey weights?!?!? I dont see ANYONE in the UFC beating him.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I would love to see Randy get the Title back but I think Mirko would have Randy's number. Any how can't wait to see him in action again.

I aggre Randy will get the title over Tim S but Mirko with knock Randy out (I'm also a huge Randy fan)!!!!!!!!
This should bring sime needed excitement to the ufc heavy weights for sure....

CW

I guess I'll give my take on this fight. I know, I'm probably going to catch a lot of crap over this one.

First of all, I like Randy Couture. I like him as a fighter and really like his commentating as well. But I don't think he can beat Tim Sylvia. I know it's the UFC and fortunes can turn on a dime. But look how easily Liddell handled Couture the last 2 times they fought. And Jeff Monson was handled fairly easily by Sylvia. My guess is this fight will be a repeat of Sylvia/Monson fight. Sylvia has a good take down defense and a pretty good stand up as well. I don't know if Couture can take him down.

I hope I'm wrong and would really like to see Couture win, but this is how I see this fight going. I think Sylvia will beat Couture.

Any word on Matt Hughes' opponent? I think this would be a perfect opportunity to match Matt Hughes and Diego Sanchez. That is one fight I would really like to see.

I would pay to see Cass and Old Oregon go for the title of baddest on MM. And have "bessy" as the Referee. LOL

Brian

This is on Matt Huges "Blog"

"The UFC says that I'm (Matt Hughes) fighting on March 3rd, but I don't know who yet. I asked for Diego, but they want to save him for a title shot."
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

>What would happen if Fedor came
>to compete in the heavey
>weights?!?!? I dont see
>ANYONE in the UFC beating
>him.

Fedor would walk through the competition in the UFC. It looks like Matt Lindland is going to fight him in Russia this spring. I know Matt, he is a GREAT guy but this is going to be brutal. Matt is one of the toughest SOBs on the planet though

Drum

Once again, from matt-hughes.com...
"I hope to be in the best shape of my life this year for my three fights. I'm told that I'm fighting Chris Lytle in March, but I haven't signed anything yet. Chris is a tough guy, so I'm looking forward to a challenging fight. -Matt"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom